• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

You Nostalgia, You Lose

Status
Not open for further replies.
466804-wumpus_10_super.jpeg

Hunt the Wumpus

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
DonMigs85 said:
zomg this suddenly popped into my head again. Got it when was probably 5 or 6 but lost it years ago:
Tomy-TurninTurboDashboard.jpg

I remember my father buying one of those for either himself or me and my sister (we were young at the time). I remember him owning this too, but a black version...

DU3A3.jpg

Cuu said:
Anyone else have these sheets? I still have the sheet and fitted sheet. I think I still have the pillowcase, but it has holes in it from overuse :lol

YHo3X.jpg

My cousin had this. Dude was huge into Ninja Turtles. Man, I want to buy him a sheet as a gag gift for Christmas now.

TreyoftheDead said:

I remember having one of those and my Father owning this Terminator exoskeleton...

olWCa.jpg

It had a hole on top of its head that allowed light to shine down and make the eyes glow red.

Oh and...

AYWgr.jpg

vqxvF.jpg

Chuckie

pauljeremiah said:
David_The_Gnome_The_Complete_Series.jpg

watch

you may notice that this cartoon was produced by the Weinstein Brothers who produced most of Tarantino's and Kevin Smiths films.

And the cartoon was based on this book by Dutch artist Rien Poortvliet:

48506201_1.jpg

6395.png

troll.jpg

Deadly Cyclone said:
Micro Machines Van that was a city.

15921_5658cfa0518dbedf4536853c8fbe09cfeab9569e.jpg

How does this picture exist!? That's mine and no one else had one.

The amount of people to drive off the mountain only to be saved by a plane must be in the hundreds.

Clydefrog said:
this is just now hitting me.

the cannons that actually shoot... getting the damn sails to look good... the small pieces of gold... putting together the palm trees... putting heads in shark mouths... damnit.

i'm going to stay Lego and go the other avenue:

w1wl00.jpg

2s6kprc.jpg

my two favorite sets. well done

Fritz

Tence said:
And the cartoon was based on this book by Dutch artist Rien Poortvliet:

I love Rien. We had all his books and I skipped through them over and over. The only artist whose hunting and wildlife paintings aren't completely tacky.

Damaged

The James Bond watch:

JB007ZeonWatch.jpg

think it was a tenner out of the index catalogue, used to play a crappy beeping version of the Bond theme as an alarm or if you pressed a specific button. I broke mine when i fell out of a tree into some snow (and yes the theme was playing at the time).

Woody Invincible said:

This got me good style, would kill for a decent version of this on a console.

JonCha

Economan said:
A compaq shutdown screen? My dad used to have one of those for his work a long, long time ago.

Anyways...

o_yTHezip9oqeKl9w.jpg

What's up guys?
I think I'm done! I was probably done when I saw the sharks though (whatever that is).

And the Micro Machines van. I spent so much time with that as a kid.

Tomy-TurninTurboDashboard.jpg

Ok yeah, as soon as I saw this I'm done this game, didn't last 5 seconds. I got it as a gift in Germany in the summer of 1986, I may still have it around believe it or not!

Now that I am defeated, here's the last two shots I am firing before I go down for good.

Sure these have been posted before, but this thread is just too big to search.

4118983_f520.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom