• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

You wake up transformed in the opposite gender, what's the first thing you do?

royox

As a straight man I thing my hands would go directly to the boobs but my curiosity is with "what do they feel when penetrated" so maybe I would search for something to insert down there.

What bout you gaf?

Skyn3t

Banned
Immidietly start whoring for cash, coke and luxuries if I'm at least a solid 7 out of 10. Otherwise would become a feminazi and join Era with all the cucks, demented trans wannabe people and whites being ashamed of being white.

Last edited:

royox

Immidietly start whoring for cash, coke and luxuries if I'm at least a solid 7 out of 10. Otherwise would become a feminazi and join Era with all the cucks, demented trans wannabe people and whites being ashamed of being white.

You wake up with your body swapped But you still are a guy in your mind. Are you still willing to have sex with guys?? (Real question, i was thinking it to myself).

Skyn3t

Banned
royox royox

Only for cash, coke and luxuries. I mean getting high as a kite on blow wouldn't make me care and the added hypersexuality effect would probably be a benefit too. In a serious note, rather not, but I don't find lesbian sex particularly hot so this would be a fucked up situation.

Last edited:

Kagey K

Banned
Straight to the bathtub. Explore and figure out the differences. I want to know what I’m working with before I try to leave the house and deal with day to day.

I imagine it’s much different to be the receiver and not the pitcher.

Last edited:

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
Immediately enter into a giant lesbian orgy. This is the only honest answer.

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
I think we all know the answer
qxWFUE0.gif

Yoshi

Headmaster of Console Warrior Jugendstrafanstalt
Straight to the bathtub. Explore and figure out the differences. I want to know what I’m working with before I try to leave the house and deal with day to day.
I'd rethink that plan, you might end up late at work :(.

Start masturbaing of course.

I really do wish there was some way I could know what a female orgasm feels like, men seem to have the advantage to be able to cum easier and more frequently, which is nice, but women cum more strongly, since I've always been a quality over quantity guy if I could choose I know what I'd go with.

Last edited:

Blam

Start masturbaing of course.

I really do wish there was some way I could know what a female orgasm feels like, men seem to have the advantage to be able to cum easier and more frequently, which is nice, but women cum more strongly, since I've always been a quality over quantity guy if I could choose I know what I'd go with.
Prostate.

Only thing I gotta say.

I'd probably just be content I'm finally where I wanna be.

Last edited:

Ailynn

Faith - Hope - Love
If I were to suddenly wake up with a fully female body, I would probably start crying tears of joy and thanking God for several hours. :messenger_heart:

I could finally live a normal life without judgement. I could find a loving husband and become a mother to my own child.

I would finally be free to just be myself in every way.

...Still, I'm thankful for the life I have been given. It has helped me see things from both a female and a male perspective, and has helped me have a high level of empathy and understanding.

I believe that in Heaven, God will give us a glorified new body...and I believe it will be one free of the corruptions of this world and a perfect embodiment of our souls. At least there, I believe I'll finally be my true self and happier than I can ever imagine. 😌💖

Last edited:

hivsteak

It would suck having to explain to the world how I suddenly changed gender. I’d drop everything, move to a different state, and change my name to avoid it haha.

RoboFu

One of the green rats
If I were to suddenly wake up with a fully female body, I would probably start crying tears of joy and thanking God for several hours. :messenger_heart:

I could finally live a normal life without judgement.

I’ve got some bad news for ya. Social judgment isn’t going to go away no matter what.

Are you a fat woman? Too skinny? Too tall? Too short? Funny looking nose? Live in the wrong part of town? Live in a rich part of town? Dress funny? Dress too good? Drive a cheap car? Drive a too nice of car? Are you Christian? Are you Muslim?

.. you get my drift.

Ailynn

Faith - Hope - Love
I’ve got some bad news for ya. Social judgment isn’t going to go away no matter what.

Are you a fat woman? Too skinny? Too tall? Too short? Funny looking nose? Live in the wrong part of town? Live in a rich part of town? Dress funny? Dress too good? Drive a cheap car? Drive a too nice of car? Are you Christian? Are you Muslim?

.. you get my drift.

I understand completely, and I apologize for my poor wording. We are ALL judged for one thing or another. I should have specified: I would be free of the judgement, ridicule, and discrimination I face as a transgender woman.

Last edited:

Blam

I understand completely, and I apologize for my poor wording. We are ALL judged for one thing or another. I should have specified: I would be free of the judgement, ridicule, and discrimination I face as a transgender woman.
Honestly yeah I'd feel the same way. I'd no doubt cry for hours, and just run around being happy.

Cybrwzrd

Banned
Posted to wrong thread initially- but I wonder how many people would curse themselves intentionally in the “Spring of the Drowned Girl/Boy/Panda” if given the chance.

I would for science.

Last edited:

Battlechili

Banned
Besides the obvious lewd things that would DEFINITELY be the first thing I'd do

I'd cheer! Be happy! Start shopping for clothes and dress up in pretty frilly clothing, finally enjoying all the cute clothing options without judgement. I'd be granted what I've been wishing for and thus would just hope that things stay this way.

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
Posted to wrong thread initially- but I wonder how many people would curse themselves intentionally in the “Spring of the Drowned Girl/Boy/Panda” if given the chance.

I would for science.
Periods though :/

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
Oh fuck we Ranma now? Guess I'll go pick worst girl now.

RoboFu

One of the green rats

The sad part is everyone goes through those things yet some still choose to take their frustrations out on people who have all those and more. It’s a sad game of you are worse off than me so that makes me better.

Last edited:

Rudelord

I immediately begin trying to figure out how to turn back because the idea of bleeding every couple of weeks sounds horrendous.

Top Bottom