• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

You won't be able to download FF7R Intergrade from ps plus extra if you own the base game (UPDATE: It's now working)

Jormatar

I mean this will surely be fixed within a week but it's still ridiculoust they are having this problem once again.

Last edited:

Kev Kev

How so? You are surprised by their incompetence. I just named instances which could have prepared you for it. I kind of just shrug my shoulders at this. As I said they are great at other stuff, but more or less suck at online.
It’s possible, sure, and they do kind of suck at online stuff lol. Maybe you’re right.

I just think it’s more of an oversight, or some other weird reason they have it that way, rather than just jumping straight to incompetence.

rofif

Banned
20220720152347.jpg

20220720152341.jpg

20220720152542.jpg

Some different ways to select different versions.
the psn ui and logic is so shit

this... this upsets me

I have the physical PS4 version that I upgraded to PS5, and was super hoping this would mean I'd be able to have the digital version now.

Hope this gets fixed somehow- there wasn't an issue with Death Stranding DC digital being allowed to be downloaded, even though this is almsot the same steps/process

Last edited:

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
this... this upsets me

I have the physical PS4 version that I upgraded to PS5, and was super hoping this would mean I'd be able to have the digital version now.

Hope this gets fixed somehow
I have the physical PS4 version and upgraded as well, but was still able to download it. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe this issue may only apply to those who upgraded the digital copy. Although I haven't checked to see if it now lets me load up the game without the disc

Last edited:
I have the physical PS4 version and upgraded as well, but was still able to download it. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe this issue may only apply to those who upgraded the digital copy

Oh? I'll have to check again, when I tried it yesterday it gave me the "unavailable because you already have it" message

BreakOut

Yay! As much as I hate that it didn’t work and hope it’s never an issue again, it’s nice that it is fixed. I want to play this again but can’t stand having to put the disk in every time. Although looking back I would still buy it physical.

Super glad this got fixed! Excited to have this one always available and ready to go, might just be the push I need to finish getting the Platinum haha

mckmas8808

Banned
You'd think Sony would do a test run using an internal dummy account just to see if it works.

That'll require Jim Ryan to know how to run a company for once. I love Playstation, but they need MORE competition from Microsoft at this point. There's about a 10-20% gap between where Playstation is now and where it needs to be. And they'll never get there unless MS applies some "real" pressure.

Last edited:
Top Bottom