• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Your body and gaming as you age (40+ gamers opinions' solicited, all input welcome)

Exede

I'm 41, i don't play games like Fortnite or COD anymore. I don't want to get killed couse my reflexes aren't 20 anymore. Coop or Singleplayer for me

Airbus Jr

Banned
48 years old now, been gaming since Space Invaders. My reflexes and reaction time are starting to go. I gave up on Demons Souls after a long series of unfortunate deaths when I realized that I was not having fun anymore.

I still game as much as ever, my insomnia has never left me, so I get 2-3 hours every night after the wife and kids go asleep. RPGs and strategy games galore to keep me occupied, and I have an insane backlog of games still unplayed. My main change is that I have realized that I don't want to be 25 years deep into a pile of shame when I'm 60, so I am limiting myself to one new game a month purchased, everything else has to come from the backlog. The only exception is when a game comes out from Firaxis, that is an instant buy. Or Monolith Soft, them too. Oh, and Intelligent systems and Yakuza games or Total War or anything Alien or Warhammer or a big RPG, especially Dragon Quest, Atlus and Square, oh and Horror games can't forget those. Ah crap.
Im sorry to hear this man

But was it really that hard to play demon souls at 48 ?

Is it really about age or perhaps youre just not carefull/meticulous enough ?

Perhaps you re making a wrong built ?

The game have coop options to help you out you never use it?

Last edited:

Bragr

Banned
I have serious RSI in my arm and can't repeatedly tap buttons without my wrist burning up.

Explain to me, why does a game like COD need a sprint button? Why isn't it like Titanfall where it's analogue? Tip it a little bit to walk, push it all the way to sprint? You don't have a sprint button in 3D Mario games, do you?
Actually, there is a sprint button in Mario 3D World.

Clear

CliffyB's Cock Holster
Just keep playing. Practice will keep the years away.

Aging you do lose a bit, but I find its mostly in terms of being able to quickly learn new stuff. But stick with it and you'll find that you can keep up just fine. Mid 50's here and still going :D

Cleaning the map is tiring, wouldn't recommend 1 hr for each time to play , at least 150 minutes to 3 hrs if you wanna make it count.

dave_d

I was born in 1971 so I turned 39 this year, just like Jack Benny.(I hope everyone gets that one.) I did have an issue with pain in my right wrist from using mice which I solved by using mice left handed.(Not sure why I don't get it in my left wrist.) However my bigger issue is I developed migraines in my mid twenties which really cut into my gaming. Pretty much I can't game for more than an hour straight since it might trigger one and if I have a migraine there's no gaming for me until it goes away. (Pretty much I have to skip gaming for the day.) They're definitely under better control these days due to my high blood pressure meds though. (One of them helps prevent migraines) Other than that sure my reflexes are a bit slower than in high school. On the other hand I'm actually skinner now than I was when I graduated. (I was 165lbs when I graduated but I'm 150 now.)

Speaking of which. In regards to short play times and progressing. How is the Witcher 3? I want to get it on the switch and play it an hour at a time. Is it such a game you can do this or not ? How complex is it ?
Been on a game of thrones kick and I want to play a game with a nice storyline tied to nice battles etc. Is the Witcher this kind of game or anything that could scratch that itch on the switch.
Cleaning the map is tiring, wouldn't recommend 1 hr for each time to play , at least 150 minutes to 3 hrs if you wanna make it count.

I was born in 1971 so I turned 39 this year, just like Jack Benny.(I hope everyone gets that one.) I did have an issue with pain in my right wrist from using mice which I solved by using mice left handed.(Not sure why I don't get it in my left wrist.) However my bigger issue is I developed migraines in my mid twenties which really cut into my gaming. Pretty much I can't game for more than an hour straight since it might trigger one and if I have a migraine there's no gaming for me until it goes away. (Pretty much I have to skip gaming for the day.) They're definitely under better control these days due to my high blood pressure meds though. (One of them helps prevent migraines) Other than that sure my reflexes are a bit slower than in high school. On the other hand I'm actually skinner now than I was when I graduated. (I was 165lbs when I graduated but I'm 150 now.)
Are you sure about you dob? Cause it doesn't match with your age.

cireza

Banned
Games get boring. Everything takes ages and I feel like I have already played most games before I even start. Not that I am worse than before, I think that I am just as good, but I simply don't want to invest the time in repetitive things anymore.

To keep my interest, I seek different games that are more narrative or turn based. Visual novels also. Not action. There are some nice ones out there.
And retro 16 bits games. These ones don't waste my time.

I also hate the ridiculously small fonts we get in games, and the fact that not a single game is adapted for handheld play these days. If text is already unreadable on and HD TV and I have to get close, how the fuck am I supposed to read this on Switch Lite ? I have a great eyesight by the way, no glasses. Developers really need some more common sense about this. Developments are not tailored for a specific hardware anymore, they are made with PC in mind, and thrown at whatever hardware/screen they can to profit. Very sad situation. Creates very unsatisfactory user experiences.

Last edited:

Valonquar

I really need a better chair, I just have a horrible recliner right now due to lack of funds but even when I do have funds again I probably can't reasonably afford one of these, do you know if there are copies of them design wise? I don't mind if they don't last as long due to build quality just as a holdover.
There's not really any good substitutes for the Embody. There's tons of knock off Aerons though. I tried both and it was very difficult to decide between the 2. Def keep an eye on Craigslist, often offices sell them off when they close and they are in perfectly good shape for a fraction of the cost.

As others have mentioned here, a ton of folks seem to like the Steelcase Leap as well. At 6'7 it didn't hit my back in the right places so I ended up going with the Embody.

A proper chair will make a huge diff though. Took me a few weeks adjusting to proper posture and it has made a noticable impact.

Gamerasi

I'm 48 and excited for the new Battlefield. The last games I finished are DS Remake and Hollow night.

My daily routines are cycling and exercise, and swimming whenever possible.

Keep playing for now.

Almost 36 , can't really play long single player games anymore , I always want to but I always leave them unfinished
A couple of rounds of zombies , doom eternal are the games I enjoy now
Absolutely loved uncharted 4 back when it was released but for some reason I can't stand those types of games anymore

Concentration and reaction times. Keep fit otherwise, not fat. But life is fatiguing and the enthusiasm wanes. I have more fun watching my son play a lot of the newer games.

MacReady13

I'm a 41 year old gamer who has been playing since the days of Coleco...
My main issue has always been posture. I have invested in a good gaming seat that I now play my consoles on and I feel fine.
In terms of aches and pains, I can't really say that any of that has affected me playing and enjoying games. My reaction times have definitely slowed down, as has my memory of where to go in games! My kids have amazing memories, so they're always telling dad to turn left here as the room you need to go is that way!

Fredrik

Im 40 and my biggest problem were once loading screens. On more than one occasion ive fallen asleep waiting for a game to load. Heres looking at you gta v, rdr 2, witcher 3 lol.
Lol it doesn’t even need to be loading screens for me, I have clips from RDR2 where I’ve hit the video capture after falling asleep during a longer ride and woke up hearing Arthur screaming as he fly like a drunk superman through the air crashing into some tree or house 😅

kingfey

Banned
24? pffttt
dfXbE6A.gif
:messenger_winking: :messenger_winking_tongue:
I want the age when I was hyper active in gaming. College and work destroyed me completely.

tommib

For me, the biggest issue is lack of patience as I age.

I used to be able to replay a level over and over to get good when I was a kid. Now I rage quit after one death.
I hear you. My lack of patience is more related to brainless and endless cutscenes, 10 hour tutorials, maps with 5K quests… I feel like I’m totally losing my time when something takes control away from me or seems to have no end. With age, I also tend to fall asleep with cutscenes very frequently. Difficulty? Not a problem. At least I’m engaged.

K2D

Banned
My body is ripening at an alarming rate so I guess you could call it 40+ lol

My two main issues beyond getting my life priorities straight? - bad posture and acquiring a healthy diet..!

I usually slump down on the couch like a sack of potatoes, which does wonders for the neck and head.

Also I have recently had to course correct food intake but any results are vague and progress slow.

I'll be gaming till I'm rotting of old age, though.

Edit: Sleep deprivation, gaddammit. My unholy trinity.

Last edited:

Miyazaki’s Slave

Gold Member
In my 4-0's and have no issues with thumbs wrists shoulders etc.
I have gamed since I was a wee-lad (sup River Raid and SeaQuest), entered the PC wars way back in ought '91, and once upon a time could type 115+wpm.

The only game that gives me any issues is Diablo 2 for some reason. Not that gold is going to be auto pick up i'll be fine into my 90's (fingers crossed).

WiCkEd_Co

No patience anymore at 42, first system was a Atari 2600 and I have own every major home system and hand held since. Got Xbox series x and ps5 first month they were out even bought a gaming pc and the game I play on all of them? Just rocket league and I'm not that great at it at all.

Pre order the Steam deck and wondering how rocket league will work on it 😂. I'll jump on lose a few rounds in a row and jump off.

Krafter

Im sorry to hear this man

But was it really that hard to play demon souls at 48 ?

Is it really about age or perhaps youre just not carefull/meticulous enough ?

Perhaps you re making a wrong built ?

The game have coop options to help you out you never use it?
I hear you, believe me I tried. Great game, great atmosphere. I am good at figuring out what to do, not good at actually following it through. Instead of rolling to the side, I'll roll right into the attack or things like that. I go very slow, sometime taking a break to let mana recharge, but it always leads to a fatal error at some point along the path. A save point halfway through each level would have saved me from quitting, I reckon. The main issue for me was the time wasted as I would spend a days' worth of game time and be at the same exact spot when the day ends. Too many other games to play where it would be less frustrating for me.

I did feel like I got my money's worth out of it, was able to beat 9 bosses (out of 19 I think?) Bloodborne is in my pile, and I will play it eventually, but I will probably not buy anything further in the King's Field/Souls genre without difficulty options.

I don't feel like an old guy, but it happens at different times for everyone. Alas.

Neil Young

Time is my biggest issue. I find myself playing more roguelikes as they are quick in and out. Also have become super fickle. I jump from game to game. My patience is also horrible. I'm currently about 10 chapters into Yakuza Like a Dragon. That game has some cut scenes that go on for 30 plus minutes....especially at the end and beginning of chapters. Great game but Jesus, I don't have the patience anymore to sit there listening to why a fucking guy is looking for someone to make him feel pain again for an hour. And that's a side quest.

I've also.become more of a loner. I just want to do what I want to do when I want to do it. I'm the real life version of my profile pic when it comes to online. That's my face when I get a group or chat request.

Hezekiah

Banned
Here's the logic that convinced me to invest in a high end (~$1k) office chair:

People sleep 6-8 hours a day and will spend thousands on a good mattress.

Meanwhile the average white collar worker + gamer will spend potentially up to 12 hours a day on a chair, yet they balk at the idea of spending more than a few hundred dollars on a chair.

It makes no sense, take care of your back and wrists, it'll cost a lot more to fix if you ruin them.
Bought myself a Napa leather Secretlab chair on Black Friday last year. Cost me £619 but it's a proper chair, well built and stops you from slumping and has good lumbar support. Well worth it given the amount of PC gaming I do, plus am now working from home.

Roberts

I’m 44 and I think I’m better at games than I ever was. I used to be inpatient and play games on easy or normal. I could get really angry if I couldn’t beat a certain boss etc. Now I play on hard, almost never look for tips/hints on the net and never get angry. And, no, I didn’t become a Buddhist.

Last edited by a moderator:

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Reflexes arent what they used to be + I don't want to pour in hours to be good at it unless it's a game I really like. But my COD skills are still great with solid WL and KD playing with randoms. But the stats are trending down due to SBMM and rat maze maps making it harder to cover all angles.

If this was decades ago, everyone (including me) had fewer games to play so I'd focus on them more. Now, if a game isnt interesting or a pain in the ass I move onto another game.

Games that have tons of unskippable cut scenes or shit frame rates they are prime candidates for dumping after one try.

I think many of us long time gamers who were steady focusing on playing games in the 80s and even 90s are over-rating our skills. Most games back then were quick quarter muncher games or Genesis games that can be beat in a a couple hours if you had the patience to play it straight through after dinner.

Now, most games take a while to beat unless it's a short indie game. So you got to commit more time. Even most indies takes a couple hours to beat if you know what you are doing.

Games 30 years ago were mostly platformers, action and arcade shooters kinds of games. You can beat them in 20 minutes if youre good.

Last edited:

Havoc2049

I'm 50. I've been a gamer since the 80's. I actually game more now than when I was younger. When I was younger, I just had more stuff going on and less time to game.

My reaction times seem fine and I still maintain decent K/D and K/D/A ratios in FPS games that I get into and can hold my own in online PVP and PVE MMO games. No aches and pains or medical issues that would keep me from gaming. My job can range from semi-active to active and I work out regularly to stay in shape. If I sat at a desk all day for work, I would probably game less.

I game on console and PC at a desk with quality gear for comfortable extended sessions. I do worry about the nerd hunch from gaming at a desk, so I do exercises that work my core, shoulder and neck area and help my posture. I'll also go AFK on extended online sessions for a few minutes for a few quick exercises, to keep the blood flowing and the mind sharp.

Kuranghi

There's not really any good substitutes for the Embody. There's tons of knock off Aerons though. I tried both and it was very difficult to decide between the 2. Def keep an eye on Craigslist, often offices sell them off when they close and they are in perfectly good shape for a fraction of the cost.

As others have mentioned here, a ton of folks seem to like the Steelcase Leap as well. At 6'7 it didn't hit my back in the right places so I ended up going with the Embody.

A proper chair will make a huge diff though. Took me a few weeks adjusting to proper posture and it has made a noticable impact.

Yeah I need to do this asap, I saw the Steelcase Leap recommends and thats easier to find in the UK (and much cheaper) so I might try that first as I'm only 5' 9" so I shouldn't have your issue.

Golgo 13

The Man With The Golden Dong
I’d say patience is the thing that’s worn the most thin - difficult games are just irritating now. And that’s related directly to time and responsibilities - I’m not going to play a game that does not respect my time or really grip my interest.

Platinumed Demon's Souls in 2009 at age 30. And did the same over decade later with Remake in 2021!

Really the only big change in my life was the time available to play games once I was no longer living single as bachelor.

Gone are those all day gaming sessions. :messenger_crying: Rarely even play on weekdays anymore. Only weekends or holidays. And usually only at night with headphones.

I definitely have a preference for tighter story based games these days. Simply don't have time to play a mediocre 40H+ game. Certainly have no interest in games that never end like service based games or MMOs.

Do still occasionally play multiplayer games with friends. Apex was the last one I put any significant time into. Probably slowed down a bit reflex wise. But I can still hold my own no problem.

Going on 50 and I probably play more games now than ever as I’m at a point where I don’t work overtime that much anymore and the kids are out of highschool. I can’t run and gun shooters anymore so I basically camp a bit more.

I can’t play shitty games that are half assed anymore….if I get bored it’s over…before I would beat it just to beat it.

Long gaming sessions fuck with my eyes more than anything and I have gaming glasses.

I hope I can go as long as I live.

Optimus Lime

(L3) + (R3) | Spartan rage activated
I'm around the same age as the OP. My body's a fucking wreck. My back's fucked, my eyes are fucked, everything is just fucked.

But, that's not what's interesting about this thread. What's interesting about this thread is the experiences of other gamers in this age bracket and how they align with my own. I've been gaming since the early 1980's. I was in Australia, and home computers were far more popular here than game consoles for most of the 1980's, so I started on the Vic-20, to the C64, to the Amstrad CPC6128, to the MSX1, and then, to an 8088 XT PC. So, I didn't start gaming a few years ago or anything. Nothing special about that, sounds like a pretty common background amongst the posters here.

So, I still love gaming. I bought a PS5, an XSX, and I own a PC with a 3080 (which I want to rebuild next year). But, it's different for me now, and I find that I feel less and less affinity with the 'gaming community' than I ever have before.

I hate competitive multiplayer. It used to be fun, but it rarely is now. Everyone thinks they're just one mouse click away from that Twitch/eSports career that will whisk them out of the mediocrity of their lives, so playing with randoms is just a horrifying exercise in existential misery. And, now that games increasingly reward players with weapons and stat boosts based on how many hours they are willing to pump into the game - rather than everyone having access to everything as in Quake/Doom - I'm at a permanent disadvantage that I will never overcome.

I don't want to 'git gud'. I paid an outrageous price for 'Returnal', and I wish I hadn't bothered, because while it's an accomplished and visually stunning game, it's too hard. And, I don't care that 'that's how it was designed LOL'. I don't want things that are designed to make the experience as annoying and uncomfortable as possible. I don't have the time, I don't have the patience, I don't have the reflexes, and I don't have the desire. I would LOVE it if 'Returnal' had an EZ mode for old people like me, so that I can just enjoy shooting things and looking at the beautiful graphics, but instead, playing the game is like being tortured. It's just no fun whatsoever. Same with Souls games in general. The Demon's Souls remake is so beautiful, but the thought of actually playing it - and all of the misery, repetition, and annoyance that it entails - makes me just want to go make a sandwich or mow the lawn or something.

I've been kind of getting back into Warframe recently, because it's a game about things blowing up in showers of colored light, it isn't PvP, and I can play it for 10 minutes or 10 hours without being negatively impacted. And, I like classic shooters like Amid Evil, Dusk, Ion Maiden, and so on. I've been getting back into the Doom mod scene and playing stuff in GZDoom.

And, like an earlier poster, I don't have the time, patience, or interest in sprawling RPGs/JRPGs that do not respect the player's time. The idea of having to sit through a fucking 30 minute cutscene is like nightmare fuel to me. I have very limited gaming time as it is, and I want to spend it gaming, not sitting through what a failed Japanese filmmaker's idea of a 'game' is. I bought Persona 5 Strikers hoping that it would be a musou in the Persona universe - it was on special and I love the Koei musou stuff. Instead, I have to sit through insane amounts of boring, idiotic, pointless cutscenes before the game allows me to do anything even remotely approaching a game. I just don't have time for that anymore. So, I like the 30% of the game that is a musou, but I can't abide the endless slabs of boring, self-indulgent, tiresome cutscenes.

As little ago as 5 years ago, I was one of those guys who played everything. I bought everything, sometimes on multiple platforms, and most nights I fell asleep with a controller in my hand on the couch. Nowadays, I like to read, I collect vinyl, I want to properly watch movies - games need to let me play at my own pace, in my own time, and in my own way, or I'm just not interested.

Deep Rock Galactic is the perfect game for me right now. Says it all, really.

Banned
For me, the biggest issue is lack of patience as I age.

I used to be able to replay a level over and over to get good when I was a kid. Now I rage quit after one death.

lol this is completely the opposite for me. as a kid I rage quitted very often because my mindset was "it's the game's fault, it sucks", but nowadays I know when I am the one fucking up and I am missing a shot, a jump etc...
now I know what I did wrong and try to fix that by getting better and concentrating.

Beechos

Im sorry for being rude i but im laughing my ass off from reading this

First time i heard people falll asleep over loading screen
Lol i wish i was making this up. Im usually dead tired by the time i get to relax. I usually play for about 30-45min right before i go to sleep at the end of the day once everyone is asleep. Ive also fallen asleep during cut scenes and rpgs during parts with lots of txt to read.

JayK47

I am right at home with all of you 40+ gamers. Like many of you I have little time to game so I try to only play games I am enjoying and research games to make sure they are not going to take 100 hours to finish. I prefer games that are between 10 to 20 hours in length. I play most PC games with a 360 controller for comfort, since mouse and keyboard is just not comfortable. My left hand will start to cramp up during long LAN sessions with mouse and keyboard. Had to get an ergonomic mouse for home and work years ago. I have to pay attention to posture. As far as I am aware, my reflexes are fine, but I hardly play games that require good reflexes. I hardly play online games since they do now allow you to pause. With kids, I need to pause games and I pause frequently. I hate it when games do not let you save frequently, like so many RPGs. I can afford to wait for games to go on sale since I don't feel the need to play the latest games. It also gives me time to research the game and see if I would like it. I feel like I should better spend my time on other things besides gaming, but I keep coming back like a crack head. I guess I am hooked for life.

Jebron

I'm 37 and my mid-back (thoracic spine) and neck are starting to really bug me, to the point where it's hard to focus. I've corrected my posture and bought a good chair, no real difference after a year. Been going to chiro for over a year with little help, GP says nothing he can do. Kind of scared about where I'll be in another 10 years.

Hoddi

I'm just glad to see so many in my age group here. I've thankfully escaped any gaming injuries (and never thought I'd write that) but I'm definitely feeling the working-from-home lack of exercise in my back. It's been stiff for like 3 months now.

It's probably just a pinched nerve but Google keeps telling me it's cancer.

PrimeX

I'm 40 and never felt better in my life. The secret sauce is weightlifting 5 times / week for the last 4 years now. No backapains, no shoulder pains, no forearm pain...nothing.
But you know what's funny? Between my kids, my work and my workouts I don't have any time left for gaming and to really enjoy this newfound vigor.

Last edited:
I'm 45 this year and reflexes are generally just as on point as ever, there isn't a game my 12 year son can outdo me in...yet. The same goes for my hearing, eyesight and decision making in FPS games. I have a desk job (own a web company) but look after myself through kids, family activities and back into weight lifting with my son too. I'm transitioning to a stand up desk as well but it's adjustable from sitting to standing with press of a button at any time.

I find my aim is not what it used to be with games like Halo or Apex, that's just more the time invested aspect though, if you want top tier play you need to play 3-8 hours a day. It's a job at that point and I don't have time for that. In terms of other genres I have no issue killing games like Rayman Legends/Ori on the hard/hardest levels or competing in games like Destiny, KI or Forza etc. There's a vast difference from my level of play in games like those and the top tiers of completionists or skillsets but it's not my body or mind or age; it's simply the fact there are better or more dedicated players out there. Strategy and decision making generally make up for the shortfalls in aiming or twitch responses but there has always been those freak players that just outshoot or outplay you no matter what. I don't rage like I may have when younger but I still have a competitive streak to do my best and take a game seriously while having a laugh at the crazy shit that can happen in games these days.

Games like Mario or puzzle games are second nature and pose no issue physically or mentally. I never get a tired mind or sore eyes/wrists etc. At times I get frustrated still with online PvP or solo campaign games I choose not to do the very hardest difficulty based on time required or cheapness mechanics. I suppose over the decades of gaming I've just developed to maintain well or been born with solid genetics in the lottery of life.

I stretch in the morning each day and drink plenty of water as well. Sure I'll have a coffee pick me up when I game sometimes too.

Last edited:
I'm 37 and my mid-back (thoracic spine) and neck are starting to really bug me, to the point where it's hard to focus. I've corrected my posture and bought a good chair, no real difference after a year. Been going to chiro for over a year with little help, GP says nothing he can do. Kind of scared about where I'll be in another 10 years.

Do pilates or yoga at home, put YouTube on and do a session each day in the morning. It will change your life in that amount of time e.g. months. Also look up walking routines and "superman pose", it helps to get your posture and no soreness back. Once that's in check start some basic weight or body weight exercises targeting your core and back. Your gaming comfort will thank you too.

Last edited:

BigBooper

I tend to play more relaxed now than I used to and I definitely feel like my reaction time is worse, but the past few weeks I been playing Battlefield again and I'm starting to do pretty well again. Me and my bro used to play a lot and we'd always be in the top 6 or so, but I'm getting to be consistently better than average again.

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
I still have FOMO at my age. In my teens and 20’s people around me could never really relate to me, so I always felt like an outsider. As I’ve gotten older I’ve just tried to make it work. I see people who know way more than I do and people comment on how much I know. I don’t see that in a lot of men my age. I brought my Switch and my Vita to work so that I could play during lunch. It’s not very taxing on me mentally. As much as some people might see gaming as some sorta stereotype. I just make the best of it. If I want to tackle a boss in a game that I couldn’t take the time out to do, I’ll just figure it out with whatever break I get. If I got to beat a boss on my phone using a streaming app then so be it. Sometimes I get so excited about a AAA game that I try to plan on where and how I’m going to play. Checkpoint saves and save systems that benefit the player rather than punish them. Grind when you know you don’t have a ton of time to play. It’s not really hard to do. I know I probably see it differently than most people do. FOMO has worked most of the time. I can say in all my years the worst thing FOMO ever did was leave me feeling like I got what I came for, but now I want something new. It’s like I moved on when I got whatever good feeling FOMO gave me. Which is why I like getting new games, but also what happened to that FOMO? Why doesn’t it last longer than a month or so? At my age I tend to do things in games with muscle memory. If I do it so many times, I can just accomplish anything. I don’t exactly memorize to memorize. If anything, I’ll forget and just do whatever worked. Which makes me think I don’t exactly have a style to playing a game. I do whatever it takes to accomplish the task.

Last edited:
Top Bottom