• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Your favorite video game and why you like it... in ONE sentence.

cireza

I actually have a few candidates but let's go with this one.

Story of Thor 2 : pixel-perfect action adventure with an amazing orchestral soundtrack, great combat, open world full of possibilities and clever level-design.

Last edited:

Colsic

Neo Member
I like simulator games, cyberpunk and indie games.
I'm waiting for the release of BomjMan about weird russian. It must be a good pc game to play. There will be a release this year, but I don't know when. I like this genre and games about Russians. Yes I think this superhero will save the world

Spukc

always chasing the next thrill
Dodonpachi Daioujou is the hardest and most mesmerizing 22-minute rhythm game level of all time.
I just played this game last night with a friend with 2 TE1's

Holy shit this game is based.
That spritework is just HNGGGGGGG.
I don't know what game i played i guess the first.

But i want moar 😎😎😎

VAVA Mk2

RQfPvVWNomAvYJk-800x450-noPad.jpg

If you have a console in the last 10 years you've probably met this game, COD4 prides it self on it's campaign but there's plenty of time to be had in the perfect multiplayer.
Such a shame the series got worse after this masterpiece.

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
I just played this game last night with a friend with 2 TE1's

Holy shit this game is based.
That spritework is just HNGGGGGGG.
I don't know what game i played i guess the first.

But i want moar 😎😎😎
Glad you got a chance to try the series! The rock n roll soundtrack keeps ya pumped.

CrustyBritches

Gold Member
It's hard to pick because each gen ushers in exciting new games. If you gave me an ultimatum of being able to bring 1 game to a deserted island to play indefinitely, it would be The Witcher 3.

1 sentence:

I like swords and riches, and kisses from witches.

xool

Dragon's Dogma - a world worth fighting (and dying) for .. but also dumb pawns, combat and spells, but mostly just for the dumb pawns

Colsic

Neo Member
I don't know. I first found this game on Steam PC. It says the release will be in 2020, but the exact date is not indicated. I hope it will be very soon.:messenger_sunglasses:
Yes, I also looked up-to-date information about this game on Steam PC, but I didn't find a specific date, only the year is indicated there. Then it remains to wait.

Top Bottom