• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Your milkshake duck

Status
Not open for further replies.
This stuff really soured me on gaf tbh :( Learning about the Amir0x stuff and now this today, uff.

I feel so disappointed.

Not that I want to defend anyone nor discourage people from coming forward with those kind of situations but keep in mind that it's a facebook post anyone could write. Personally im in "wait and see" mode.

Dynasty

Not that I want to defend anyone nor discourage people from coming forward with those kind of situations but keep in mind that it's a facebook post anyone could write. Personally im in "wait and see" mode.

Same, should wait for EvilLore to respond atleast before we start forming conclusions about him being a Milkshake Duck.

DonShula

Gonna need more than an MS Paint’ed Facebook post.

I don’t say that to cast doubt on any accusation. I simply mean that an actual link or additional supporting documentation would be appropriate in this case.

Edit: I see a couple more links were posted above in the time it took me to slowly post this.

RinsFury

These accusations appear to originate from websites filled with hateful ex-gaffers. I'm not going to believe any of it unless there is a better source of information.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom