• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Your most anticipated PS5 exclusive

Which one is your most hyped game ?

• Final Fantasy 7 Remake - Part. II

• Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart

• Spider-Man 2

• Gran Turismo 7

• Horizon: Forbidden West

• God of War Ragnarök

• Kena: Bridge of Spirits

• Project Athia (Now Forspoken)

• Uncharted 5

• Final Fantasy XVI

• The Last of Us Part. III

• Ghost of Tsushima II

Results are only viewable after voting.

Vick

Gold Member
The obvious answer would be Ragnarök, but Uncharted is my favourite series so i had to vote for Uncharted 5.
From ND of course and with ND as protagonist ideally, but i'd be happy with Sully as well.
I want that God tier art and tech to melt my eyes with those exotic places on PS5, they could just keep the gameplay mechanics from U4 and i wouldn't complain a single bit, just let me use them in a better paced videogame.

GymWolf

Goodbye20Volcano20High1-21-1591951543.jpg

Just kidding.

GT7 for me.
I don't understand, is she\triceratopher sad or aroused?! The lip biting and the tears tells 2 different stories...oh boy this game is gonna be a rollercoaster of emotions 🕺

Last edited:
I'm surprised GoW Ragnarok is beating Forbidden West here.

Guerilla Games has an extra year dev time over Sony Santa Monica (+ Breath of the Wild influence) and, most likely, it'll be the B team working on Ragnarok while Cory Bolrog and the A team work on the new IP. Plus, linear games are more boring than open world.

Probably because God of War is the more popular franchise right now

Fredrik

GT7
Never bought GT6 because I had already bought a PS4. Never bought GTS because I don’t play online. It has been a long wait!

cireza

Banned
None of the Square-Enix games are exclusive. Project Athia is the one from the list that interest me the most.

Last edited:

Mr Hyde

God of War 2 and Final Fantasy 16. Haven't played FF 7 Remake yet, getting the PS5 copy now in June, so if that delivers I'd see myself adding part 2 as well. Forspoken looked cool but I'm not entirely sold yet as to what the game really is.

lachesis

I don't understand, is she\triceratopher sad or aroused?! The lip biting and the tears tells 2 different stories...oh boy this game is gonna be a rollercoaster of emotions 🕺

Well, it looks very "horn"y... so I guess aroused?

Anyway, I'm wondering why the dev went on and made dinosaur acting like human... perhaps there is some sort of more reason for it. Maybe they all extinct due to the meteor in the end?

GymWolf

Well, it looks very "horn"y... so I guess aroused?

Anyway, I'm wondering why the dev went on and made dinosaur acting like human... perhaps there is some sort of more reason for it. Maybe they all extinct due to the meteor in the end?
We can only hope.

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins
Got to be GoW. The 2018 reboot is probably one of the best games I've ever played.

Also, is GoT 2 even confirmed to be happening?

KyoZz

Tag, you're it.
Last edited:

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins

R6Rider

Gold Member
Gran Turismo 7. Been too long since a proper title and with the possibility of PSVR2 implementation it could be even better.

Last edited:

KyoZz

Tag, you're it.
Ummmm.

The thought of a GoT sequel on PS5 makes me what to go and bust a nut.
Haha yeah I can't wait to see the game!
My only fear is that I want to play as a Samurai, not a Shinobi so I hope they don't force the way of the Ninja like it's suggested in the ending

PaintTinJr

Gran Turismo 7. Been too long since a proper title and with the possibility of PSVR2 implementation it could be even better.
Yeah, the lack of GT sim on the PS4 ruined the gen for me, it just left a big gap in my next-gen gaming that I expected filled, and is probably the biggest reason I still have a PS3 hooked up in the lounge - with GT HD concept, GT5 and GT6 still installed, and can't bring myself to sell on my aging Vita - because it still has GT mobile on there.

mortal

Gold Member
I believe my "most anticipated" PS5 exclusive has yet to even be officially announced, but I'll know it when I see it.

Although, if there's any title that would make me determined to get a PS5, it would have to be Bloodborne 2.

The moment Sony announces that I'm like, say no more.

Raonak

Banned
God of war is the obvious one. The first?/forth?/seventh one was an amazing reimaging and it did a great job setting up the sequel.

But I usually don't get into GT games, but minimal load times and dualsense support could be exactly what I need to get me on board.

Top Bottom