• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Your top 5 sexual fantasies

nush

Gold Member
0_Kelly-Brook-1425858

One of my former managers back in the day almost got to shag her "Before she was famous" coincidentally the evening after she has been dressed like this all day being a Deathtrap Dungeon booth babe at ECTS (UK gaming Trade show). The agency that employed her would not pay for a taxi home. So he offered her dinner and a lift home.

One of my former managers back in the day almost got to shag her "Before she was famous" coincidentally the evening after she has been dressed like this all day being a Deathtrap Dungeon booth babe at ECTS (UK gaming Trade show). The agency that employed her would not pay for a taxi home. So he offered her dinner and a lift home.
Lucky bastard. he didn't get to lick Her boots, did he?

bad guy

as bad as Danny Zuko in gym knickers
Wild fucking up in a tree.
The tree must be young enough that the branches and leaves shake.

Last edited:

teezzy

Banned
Yeah, I saw the movie Closer too.

It's weird because I find dominatrix style outfits really sexy, but I don't actually like the idea of being dominated by a woman, I'd much rather be doing the dominating.

You can have them dress up in leather and fishnetsand stuff then like hogtie em and have your way, its chill. Most chicks would much rather be dominated anyhow. They kinda hate seeing a dude all wussie begging for whatever TaySan TaySan into. Like it's a big turn off for them tbh

In fairness, you've got to try everything twice to know if you definitely don't like it (and because there's a good chance you'll do it wrong the first time).

Also Skorpius later had his secretly still loyal underlings knock that unpleasant, blackmailing, old sadist out and tossed in the brig, before getting his own cute ginger sub.

D5NdL7N.jpg

Last edited:

Cutty Flam

Banned
Elektro Demon Elektro Demon i was writing out my number one fantasy that I imagined living out with my ex-boss (hispanic chick with a tight little ass, her ass was fat and thick as fuck, worked out a lot, the type of ass you can lay an entire order of chili cheese fries on and go to town with) and i think you would be proud

but even you would look like an innocent nun in comparison to this particular fantasy i had in mind

Then I guess I have to be picky? I'm not thirsty for every woman just because she has a pulse. >.>

I don't think you understand, it's the opposite. You have to go to events that cater to that audience and there are like 4 or 5 really good looking young guys for every forty or fifty year old woman who has this particular kink, and if you are lucky you get to be one of the guys she bosses around. If you aren't willing to be one of several men being bossed around by one 50+ year old woman then it's probably not going to happen for you.

You have a kink that is somewhat common among men and really rare among women. You are really going to have to enthusiastically pursue this or it probably won't happen.

Last edited:
Top Bottom