• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

YouTube keeps flagging my Art Academy drawing of a Tomato as "inappropriate"

I found the guys who flagged your video.

tomato_double_02.jpg

To be fair, your tomato is stark naked.

Nobody has put down a bet that it is because the leaves of the tomato kind of look like marijuana? I'll take that one. 😉

isitpot.io needs to be created, pronto.

efyu_lemonardo

May I have a cookie?
I don't understand people's fixation on tomatoes, I think apples are much better to draw and I want all my games to teach me how to draw all kinds of apples. Red apples. green apples. Oh god, YELLOW apples. But nooo, the mass market wants tomatoes. It makes me livid, what if I want to draw apples, huh Nintendo? Is it a cultural thing? Is Japan only interested in tomatoes because that is what they have over there? Is apples just not something they see everyday, as a natural alternative?

Tomato aficionados make me sick.
too much information man.

Japan definitely has apples though.

Kaako

Felium Defensor
Safe to say most members on the Gaming side would fuck this tomato. As well as 100% of the members in the OT. You draw one sexy ass tomato, OP.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
And you wonder why this was flagged? I can't tell when people are posting satire or not anymore

I'm surprised the OP doesn't have an anime avatar

Omadahl

Banned
This thread. I'm dying. Sorry about being blocked OP but seriously my daughter almost saw that picture and now my wife is asking for full custody.

Flandy

I think it's an error rather than a flag by any kind of "algorithm" checking for lewd stuff.

I can link you a 3 hour JAV video that someone put on youtube 3 days ago for some reason and it's still up.

Link pls
pls

Top Bottom