• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

YouTuber with Big Gigantic Boobies apologizes to LGBTQ community for criticizing the concept of pronouns (SFW)

TP1K0bm.gif

still would not do...

Unfortunately.
I thought 'how bad can they be?', turns out really bloody bad. Jesus, this woman makes bad decisions.

Anyway, I'm kind of lost on what the rules are and aren't on identity politics now, but the more of this madness gets attention, hopefully the sooner they start undermining every area of the identitarian belief system that managed to trojan horse it's way into western society these last few years.

I did a Google image search for her naked boobies, for research purposes (obviously) and accidentally saw an image from her sex tape. WTF?!? What's wrong with that dudes dick? WHY DOES IT LOOK LIKE A ROTTEN SLIM JIM?

9NBAWpk.gif

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
Dont take it personal... and i dont know you.... is your life what you do and maybe you are the few one can do a great job.
Hell I'm just one example. There are plenty of other folks making a living off of YouTube. PewDiePie, you might have heard of him, made his living on YouTube.

Top Bottom