• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

You've hear of KFC's Double Down, now get ready for Chacos!

Bwesh

edit: some mod please correct the title, Thanks.

Has science gone to far?
Available starting today here in the Philippines. Not sure elsewhere.

Will try this probably on the weekend. I'll get back to you guys with my thoughts.

6suSABs.jpg

Last edited:

Cato

Banned
No bacon and no melted cheese.
Fuck off.

I will stay with Double Down. If only KFC in rural australia started offering the secret menu. Wouldnt fkng hurt if they opened a few in-n-out burger places here either.

Dr.Guru of Peru

played the long game
Uh, they already have this at Taco Bell:

Not sure I see the point of cannibalizing their own brands.

EDIT: Just noticed the OP is from the Phillipines. I'm guessing they don't have the naked chicken chalupa in the Phillipines?

Last edited:
Didn’t Taco Bell already do this? It was like two year ago and it was chicken as the chalupa shell. It was delicious

Edit

Yup

Taco Bell Naked Chicken Chalupa

1484152066-taco-bell-chalupa.jpg

Last edited:
S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
If they add a tortilla on top of that I'd get one.

Pejo

A Taco Bell thread on GAF and the first 15 replies aren't about explosive diarrhea. Well this just won't do at all.

Anyway, OT, that looks disgusting and I'll absolutely try one.

HoodWinked

What a great name for this mess. I'd try it but the KFC near me closed.

KFC has had some really good offerings through the years which weren't as gimmicky like the twister, snacker, famous bowl and Nashville hot chicken. Only problem is they progressively get worse from when they are introduced.

What a great name for this mess. I'd try it but the KFC near me closed.

KFC has had some really good offerings through the years which weren't as gimmicky like the twister, snacker, famous bowl and Nashville hot chicken. Only problem is they progressively get worse from when they are introduced.

Famous Bowls are hard to beat, so good

Jesus Carbomb

From Water into Guinness
Is this KFC chicken or T-Bell chicken?

If its KFC at least the skin will have all the secret herbs and spices.

It looks to be your run-of-the-mill panko breaded processed chicken pattie. Probably sourced out and brought in frozen. There’s no way they’re making this shit from scratch.

Top Bottom