• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ys for Vita/PS4 Announced

Tizoc

ys_ps4.png

edit: thanks to Noisepurge for the image!

Recently announced on the Sony pre-TGS stream.

EDIT: PS Vita too! Interest in a PS4 greatly diminished.

a916

Missed this part of the conference... new title or an existing Ys is getting the port?

Any other footage besides the logo?

KHlover

Banned
Ys game for PS4? It's now a race between Ys/FF XV and KH3 to make me buy a PS4. I could just buy Ys on the Vita of course, but why should I :3
Time to catch up on the series, I've only played Ys Origin (one of my best purchases this year) so far...

Begaria

Ys, Type-0HD, FFXV, KH3, Bloodborne gunna be good on PS4. Wish I were into Persona series so I could add that in there, but sadly I am not.

Aeana

Not surprised it's also on Vita. I hope the PS4 version doesn't have any weird technical problems like the PS3 version of Sen did when it first came out.

redcrayon

Seeing as you can play a good chunk of the Ys games on a Vita, I'm not surprised this was announced for it. Awesome news!

Hey

XSEED people that are in GAF.

I've bought all your games.

Do me this fucking solid. Bring it over here plx.

I'll buy 2 copies just to help out. PLZ. ON PS4. PLZ.

demidar

That was some hot shit, but I'll wait until it's translated.

You hear me XSeed! I bought TitS! I deserve this!

djtiesto

is beloved, despite what anyone might say
Oh yes, so glad to see the glorious return of Ys to a console... PS4 purchase is an inevitability at this point.

Salaadin

Hopefully we get a direct feed trailer soon.

Ill probably buy both versions. I always seem to double dip on Ys.

Top Bottom