• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links begins global launch, out in North America/Asia (iOS/Android)

ReaperXL7

So I got to the 50 legendary dualists (got to 55 just Incase) but I haven't unlocked Bandit Keith yet, is there something else I need to do for him to show up?

I don't see any indication that I've received any rewards for a mission completion. I looked under both tabs in the stage menu.

Are you sure you actually won 50 duels or just played 50 duels? I believe you have to win for them to count.

You may also need to be a high enough level/have other characters unlocked? Fwiw I'm at level 16 and have yugi, kaiba, joey, tea, mai, and weavile unlocked just need 1 more machine card for bandit keith.

ReaperXL7

Are you sure you actually won 50 duels or just played 50 duels? I believe you have to win for them to count.

You may also need to be a high enough level/have other characters unlocked? Fwiw I'm at level 16 and have yugi, kaiba, joey, tea, mai, and weavile unlocked just need 1 more machine card for bandit keith.

I'm at 16 as well, it's possible that I haven't won all 50 as I did lose a few but I don't see a stat for how many I've won, just how many I've participated in. I'll have to push a bit more to see if winning them is the unlock condition as that's probably what it is.

Working on Mako and Odion also buts that going to take awhile since I don't have a ton of trap cards in my deck.

Top Bottom