• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Zack, Lightning, Cloud, Bahamut, Odin, 2B, Cid join a new line of Play Arts

Perfo

Thirteen flew over the cuckoo's nest
The Goddess is back! *.*
20106755_1382618298440730_5478670861347049971_n.jpg

Plus more stuff:

Dice//

Banned
Square Enix figures of your favorite FF characters!!! :D
But they're knobby and weird looking Play Arts :(

Lightning's hair looks really bright... bah.

2B looks great.

Cid might be necessary to own. Pose him in a dumb running pose.

Perfo

Thirteen flew over the cuckoo's nest
Odin and Cid looks really good.

Honestly after years of spending money on Play Arts Kai, with the price they currently have for them, it's really not worth buying any of those. Quality is crap and 135,00 EUR for each is a joke.

On the contrary their recent new line of products such as the Static Arts and Meister Figure are really good and priced fairly.

BocoDragon

or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Realize This Assgrab is Delicious
I used to say I don't buy toys... but a Play-Arts Noctis came with my XV... it's actually a pretty cool and posable toy. Better if it were for a character I love.... and there's 2B..... *heavy breathing*

chrono01

I'm tempted by 2B, but I'll wait for the proper scaled figure from Flare instead (whenever they get around to actually releasing it, probably in 2020 :/).

Edit: Why do people hate on Play Arts Kai figures? I have a few and love them.

i find the faces not the best modeled and they have really bad balance

i don't hate them, i quite enjoy my figure of Sora in his KH2 design but they could do alot better

Well this is interesting. So what's the price for this new line up of products?

i think it's like 65$

i could be wrong but i don't think they have many of them out yet

2B is miiiiiinnnnnneeeee. She'll go great with my UCE Noctis, Miku, and Raiden PAK. I think I have a smaller Goddess Lightning one as well.

Lightning can go turn to stone for all I care.

Zhao_Yun

Edit: Why do people hate on Play Arts Kai figures? I have a few and love them.

The faces are often hit or miss, but my biggest gripe with them are the ugly joints. I vastly prefer scaled figures, but those have become rare for Square characters. Doesn't help that most scaled figures look better and cost less or about the same.

yunbuns

After getting the Tifa play arts kai figure and retiring it to my closet, I don't ever plan on getting one of these figures again. They're really overpriced and barely look like the character facially. I wish they made non-poseable figures like this Yuna one again.

Top Bottom