• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Zack Snyder's Justice League |OT| Tell Me...Do You Still Bleed?

Hatemachine

Banned
I think Snyder's movies for DC were ahead of their time in a lot of ways. Back in the mid-aughts many people, including myself, were drinking the MCU Kool-Aid and convinced their movies were the best thing out there. Going to the theater and seeing one of Snyder's movies is pretty jarring when you're go in expecting you're going to get something in the vein of Avengers. But over time I think a lot of us have matured and that MCU kool-aid has gone sour. People still want their comic movies, but they want them with more mature themes, less cheesedick humor and actual consequences. They want movies that are relatable and emotional rather than shit that is engineered to tantalize children and sell toys.

Forgives us, Zaddy, We have failed you.

AJUMP23

Gold Member
Finally finished tonight. I watched it like a miniseries which I think made it far more enjoyable. Breaking up the chapters worked. They should have released it that way. overall a good watch. Better character development and Marian man hunter is a big plus for me.

I still don’t know what the desert planet being destroyed by dark seed with Batman and joker was about. I guess it is foreshadowing events if they don’t save Lois

DeafTourette

Perpetually Offended
Finally finished tonight. I watched it like a miniseries which I think made it far more enjoyable. Breaking up the chapters worked. They should have released it that way. overall a good watch. Better character development and Marian man hunter is a big plus for me.

I still don’t know what the desert planet being destroyed by dark seed with Batman and joker was about. I guess it is foreshadowing events if they don’t save Lois

The desert planet is Earth after Darkseid conquered it and gained the Anti-Life Equation.

NahaNago

I really didn't notice wonder woman's music in the movie. Maybe I had the volume to low or it was just forgettable to me. Honestly sounds like something from Xena to me when I heard it here.

I was thinking that the music was very lacking in the movie since barely any of it left an impact.

Last edited:

BiGBoSSMk23

A company being excited for their new game is a huge slap in the face to all the fans that liked their old games.
I’d count Thanos too

This is cool as fuck. They had Damion Poitier in full practical make up for that Avengers 2012 mid-credits scene.

He later played one of crossbones' mercs at the beginning of civil war. :/

Hugare

I do feel like that. After Snyder cut I went back and watched Man of Steel.
A tier movie which if released today would had set DCEU on fire. I guess expectations were different from movie goers at that time.
I honestly think that Marvel paid some reviewers or shit like that , and hivemind effect followed what came after with viewers.

In 2008 we had Dark Knight. That was my parameter for an incredible superhero movie. Still is.

It was darker than any Snyder movie, it had an emotional core, great villain, no jokes ... It was incredible. That was the gold standard. And it was LOVED by critics despite being dark.

Than we also had Iron Man in 2008.
That was great, but not in the same ballpark as Dark Knight. Not even close.

But which one of those influenced superhero movies for the past 13 years? Iron Man.

From 2008, every superhero movie had to be "lighthearted and full of quips".

Dark Night Rises, Man of Steel and every other DC movie after 2008 was kicked by critics.

I never undertood it. Loved Dark Night Rises, loved Watchmen, loved Man of Steel, enjoyed BvS. Suicide Squad was shit tho, but it was proven that WB execs fucked up the movie.

Wonder Woman was an ok movie, but the most unoriginal and "by committee" movie released by DC in a long time, and critics loved it. I ... had no fucking words.

Felt like I've been living an episode of Twilight Zone.

Last edited:

Alcibiades

I honestly think that Marvel paid some reviewers or shit like that , and hivemind effect followed what came after with viewers.

In 2008 we had Dark Knight. That was my parameter for an incredible superhero movie. Still is.

It was darker than any Snyder movie, it had an emotional core, great villain, no jokes ... It was incredible. That was the gold standard. And it was LOVED by critics despite being dark.

But which one of those influenced superhero movies for the past 13 years? Iron Man.

Dark Night Rises, Man of Steel and every other DC movie after 2008 was kicked by critics.

I never undertood it. Loved Dark Night Rises, loved Watchmen, loved Man of Steel, enjoyed BvS. Suicide Squad was shit tho, but it was proven that WB execs fucked up the movie.

Wonder Woman was an ok movie, but the most unoriginal and "by committee" movie released by DC in a long time, and critics loved it. I ... had no fucking words.

Wonder Woman and Shazam have had positive receptions (90%+ on RT). And Birds of Prey and Aquaman are both "fresh" (60%+).

Thing is Man of Steel was an ok comic movie and a bad movie overall. I LOVE Superman. Everything from the black and white TV show to Lois and Clark on ABC to comics, Smallville, etc... I wanted Man of Steel to be good but it just had too many problems. I don't mind a "dark" Superman but there was so little exploration of the characters. And I hated the story, particularly anything to do with Lois. Couldn't they find a likeable actress? Couldn't Amy Adams be charming and witty? One of the reasons I loved the Snyder cut is because Superman's story takes a back seat.

Dark and serious is fine and I like how the DC movies all have a different flavor compared to sameness feel of Marvel. But quality plays into some of that and Synder messed up with Man of Steel and Batman V. Superman. Also I think Batman V. Superman would have been better received if it was the extended cut. It was much better and made more sense than the theatrical.

Personally I'd say Man of Steel is 5/10, BvS (extended) is 7/10, and Snyder Cut is 9/10.

Last edited:

Hugare

Wonder Woman and Shazam have had positive receptions (90%+ on RT). And Birds of Prey and Aquaman are both "fresh" (60%+).

Thing is Man of Steel was an ok comic movie and a bad movie overall. I LOVE Superman. Everything from the black and white TV show to Lois and Clark on ABC to comics, Smallville, etc... I wanted Man of Steel to be good but it just had too many problems. I don't mind a "dark" Superman but there was so little exploration of the characters. And I hated the story, particularly anything to do with Lois. Couldn't they find a likeable actress? Couldn't Amy Adams be charming and witty? One of the reasons I loved the Snyder cut is because Superman's story takes a back seat.

Dark and serious is fine and I like how the DC movies all have a different flavor compared to sameness feel of Marvel. But quality plays into some of that and Synder messed up with Man of Steel and Batman V. Superman. Also I think Batman V. Superman would have been better received if it was the extended cut. It was much better and made more sense than the theatrical.

Personally I'd say Man of Steel is 5/10, BvS (extended) is 7/10, and Snyder Cut is 9/10.
Exactly my point. WW with 90+ RT? Gimme a break. That movie was SO by the books. Shazam was fun, but again, just so safe.

I like a quote from a reviewer, dont remember who, saying before watching the Snydercut something like "I would rather watch a flawed movie that has a vision/heart than a boring, made by committee movie that is just ok"

That's exactly how I feel. All Snyder movies had a heart, his own vision into them, and I felt that this "author's vision" was lacking in WW, Shazam, Birds of Prey and etc., making them so boring.

Loved Man of Steel. Little exploration of the characters? Clark development was great, imo. His struggle to find his own purpose, his inner conflict in killing the last of his kind and etc. was never explored in a movie before. Felt human and relatable to me.
Soundtrack was god tier, battles were great, enjoyed the story a lot.

BvS was the worse movie from Snyder, imo. Even with the extended cut, it felt rushed. Introducing Batman, Lex, WW in one movie made it too overcrowded. And Doomsday at the third act was waaay too much in a movie called BvS.
But it was entertaining enough, despite very flawed.
Would definately give it a 6/10.

Last edited:

VulcanRaven

This was the only Snyder directed DC movie I liked. It was much better than I expected but I don't really need sequels. WB should just make Man of Steel 2 with some other director.

ManaByte

Gold Member
This was the only Snyder directed DC movie I liked. It was much better than I expected but I don't really need sequels. WB should just make Man of Steel 2 with some other director.

They're letting JJ Abrams reboot Superman.

This was his last attempt at that:

Madflavor

The big problem was Warner demanding their own avengers but not wanting to do the actual buildup. I still can’t believe they went batshit when MoS didn’t make a billion even though the previous Supes film was a critical disaster.
If the current mood was the mood back when Batman begins came out and didn’t crack half a billion, we never would have gotten The Dark Knight.

ultimately, I don’t understand why WB wanted to rush the team up so bad instead of earning the team up.

Warner, like many companies, succumb to the horrible strategy of what I personally call "short-term Corporate thinking". Money now, consequences later. They worry way too much about looking good in the reports at the end of the fiscal year, instead of coming out with a strategy that can benefit and help them grow in the long term. This is the type of strategy that Empty Suits use. What's amazing about the MCU's strategy is that in the beginning, the solo films were the $300 - $600WW movies, and the big team up films were the ones that were crossing into the billion dollar club. But because MCU took their time, did everything right, and build audience trust over the years, a lot of even their solo films cross a billion dollars, and their last two big team ups hit $2 billion.

It sucks because the DC Universe could've rivaled the MCU easily, if WB weren't run by clueless execs. We now live in a world where a solo Captain Marvel movie, or Dr. Strange, Black Panther, and even fucking Ant Man, will make more money than Superman, or a film starring Batman and Superman. Heads should've fucking rolled over this. Maybe they did, but from what I'm hearing, it's just more of the same bullshit. People in charge not agreeing on a particular vision, typical empty suits, etc.

SafeOrAlone

Banned
You can't depend on WB for anything, but looking at their output as a roll of the dice, they come up lucky quite often.
In the last 10-15 years, they have put out some of the very best comicbook movies.
When I look at The Dark Knight trilogy, Joker, Zack Snyder's JL trilogy, and even the upcoming Batman movie I'm not sure I'd change anything.

LordCBH

Warner, like many companies, succumb to the horrible strategy of what I personally call "short-term Corporate thinking". Money now, consequences later. They worry way too much about looking good in the reports at the end of the fiscal year, instead of coming out with a strategy that can benefit and help them grow in the long term. This is the type of strategy that Empty Suits use. What's amazing about the MCU's strategy is that in the beginning, the solo films were the $300 - $600WW movies, and the big team up films were the ones that were crossing into the billion dollar club. But because MCU took their time, did everything right, and build audience trust over the years, a lot of even their solo films cross a billion dollars, and their last two big team ups hit $2 billion.

It sucks because the DC Universe could've rivaled the MCU easily, if WB weren't run by clueless execs. We now live in a world where a solo Captain Marvel movie, or Dr. Strange, Black Panther, and even fucking Ant Man, will make more money than Superman, or a film starring Batman and Superman. Heads should've fucking rolled over this. Maybe they did, but from what I'm hearing, it's just more of the same bullshit. People in charge not agreeing on a particular vision, typical empty suits, etc.

Yup. I absolutely believe they had a competent crew who could’ve set the groundwork really well, but they weren’t happy with waiting on the almost sure thing and wanted it all immediately.

Yoda

In general I don't like super-hero movies. Watched this last night with the wife and other than it needing a bit of trimming in regards to runtime, I thought it was a good movie.

If they insisted on keeping everything, I think with a little more fleshing out & re-structuring, it could've been two movies:
The roughly half of the movie of introducing everyone -> explaining the cubes -> understanding the power of the big baddie -> rezing superman would've made an acceptable part 1 imo.

pel1300

I'm seeing many people who were kids in 2013 talking about how mych they loved MOS in theaters and still love it.

I loved it though I was an adult already. The movie was mocked and ridiculed online with constant memes. I thought I was alone in loving it.

I'm glad the movie is more appreciated now but it's a shame we didn't get a Man of Steel 2.

I wanted to see Braniac in a sequel.

dorkimoe

I think Snyder's movies for DC were ahead of their time in a lot of ways. Back in the mid-aughts many people, including myself, were drinking the MCU Kool-Aid and convinced their movies were the best thing out there. Going to the theater and seeing one of Snyder's movies is pretty jarring when you're go in expecting you're going to get something in the vein of Avengers. But over time I think a lot of us have matured and that MCU kool-aid has gone sour. People still want their comic movies, but they want them with more mature themes, less cheesedick humor and actual consequences. They want movies that are relatable and emotional rather than shit that is engineered to tantalize children and sell toys.

i had this exact same though watching this today. The fight scenes with all the heroes are incredible. I think we all expected the light marvel tone. This woulda been huge in a release in theaters in 2020 cuz marvel had nothing did they?

Last edited:

sol_bad

I used to think Snyder/WB were stupid for trying to shoehorn all the characters into the Justice League without giving them separate films first like the MCU. I believed that before and after Justice League 2017 was released. But that is a complete none issue after the Snyder cut was released, well, Snyder knew what he was doing but WB are still stupid for creating the 2017 version. The Snyder cut proved that individual films weren't needed for Justice League to work.
All the characters get sufficient screen time in the Snyder cut and it just works.

And I don't think there is any kool-aid.
The MCU movies were still making hundreds of millions to billions of dollars in 2019, 11 years after Iron Man 1. It's a franchise that people love very passionately. It's also one of the few fandoms that has very low toxicity.

Last edited:

Hatemachine

Banned
And I don't think there is any kool-aid.
The MCU movies were still making hundreds of millions to billions of dollars in 2019, 11 years after Iron Man 1. It's a franchise that people love very passionately. It's also one of the few fandoms that has very low toxicity.
The MCU isn't going anywhere. There's always going to be an inflow of new children and adolescents to be introduced to the MCU and get hooked on it. The moves are designed to appeal to as broad an audience as possible and they'll have no problem reeling in new fish by doing what they've been doing.

The difference is now we have a population of people who grew up on comic movies but have outgrown the MCU and want something different out of their comic movies.

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
Man i love how busy the background looks in this war scene. i know it's all filmed in a greenscreen warehouse, but they do a great job making it look like hundreds of extras were on set.

FG73I4i.gif

RhaqXfp.gif

Also love the lighting in this shot. Snyder is a god at creating these shots.
Oc4bCPT.gif

Last edited:

sol_bad

The MCU isn't going anywhere. There's always going to be an inflow of new children and adolescents to be introduced to the MCU and get hooked on it. The moves are designed to appeal to as broad an audience as possible and they'll have no problem reeling in new fish by doing what they've been doing.

The difference is now we have a population of people who grew up on comic movies but have outgrown the MCU and want something different out of their comic movies.

Trust me, just because the Snyder Cut is rated R in America does not make it a mature themed adult film. The MCU is not aimed at children but all audiences and in Australia the Snyder Cut is suitable for children to watch. A 10 year old here could watch Ant-Man and Snyder Cut at the theatres, just as long as they have an adult with them.

America's MPAA treats it's own population like children, not Marvel studios.

Hatemachine

Banned
Trust me, just because the Snyder Cut is rated R in America does not make it a mature themed adult film. The MCU is not aimed at children but all audiences and in Australia the Snyder Cut is suitable for children to watch. A 10 year old here could watch Ant-Man and Snyder Cut at the theatres, just as long as they have an adult with them.

America's MPAA treats it's own population like children, not Marvel studios.
You're right, the MPAA rating isn't evidence that the Snyder movies are more mature than MCU.

This is, though:

1556963793806.gif

BgJrgN.gif

sol_bad

You're right, the MPAA rating isn't evidence that the Snyder movies are more mature than MCU.

This is, though:

1556963793806.gif

BgJrgN.gif

Humour = childish?
A film has to have humour eradicated to make it "adult" and "mature"? Like I said, a kid can watch that Batman V Superman film at the theatres here.

*EDIT*
If you want to use violence as a measure of 'maturity. I'd be using Fight Club as an example. Batman V Superman and Snyder Cut have barely any blood. Fight Club on the other hand has blood and the camera angles and sound design adds to the intensity of it's fight scenes. The movie also has humour, lots of humour. It's themes and what it's saying are actually mature.
4Ko4Zcr.gif

Last edited:

Hatemachine

Banned
Humour = childish?
A film has to have humour eradicated to make it "adult" and "mature"? Like I said, a kid can watch that Batman V Superman film at the theatres here.

*EDIT*
If you want to use violence as a measure of 'maturity. I'd be using Fight Club as an example. Batman V Superman and Snyder Cut have barely any blood. Fight Club on the other hand has blood and the camera angles and sound design adds to the intensity of it's fight scenes. The movie also has humour, lots of humour. It's themes and what it's saying are actually mature.
4Ko4Zcr.gif

You call that humor? I call that one of the most embarrassing things ever put into a film. And considering it's based on a fad that was really only popular with middle school children, yes, it's very childish.

Batman vs. Superman needed a PG-13 rating for theaters so the blood is limited but the Ultimate Cut does it better:

main-qimg-479ef0d8f4948aadd2662e8442028885

Last edited:

sol_bad

You call that humor? I call that one of the most embarrassing things ever put into a film. And considering it's based on a fad that was really only popular with middle school children, yes, it's very childish.

Batman vs. Superman needed a PG-13 rating for theaters so the blood is limited but the Ultimate Cut does it better:

main-qimg-479ef0d8f4948aadd2662e8442028885

That's what makes the scene funny, Banner thinking he is cool by "dabbing".
And I watched the ultimate cut of Batman V Superman just the other day, it's a great film but it's not "adult" or "mature".
Again, a 10 year old kid in Australia could watch it at the theatres without an adult present.

Batman V Superman Ultimate Cut = M15 = not adult required
Snyder Cut = MA15+ = adult is required

Again, it's the MPAA that is holding the MCU back, not Marvel Studios.
If Marvel Studios could make their films based on the Australian ratings board they could make their films darker and more violent than Snyder's films, Snyder himself could push his films further if he wanted. They could show tits if they wanted to and kids could still watch it here.

finowns

Also, I think the Flash was very much miscast. Him and Cyborg were the weakest followed by Ben Afleck who’s a travesty as Batman

Aquaman, usually I’d want someone that actually looks like Aquaman but I liked Mamoa for some reason, he has a certain charisma that’s hard to pin down.

Wonder Woman was good and I appreciate she can get away with explaining some of the more crazier plot points without it coming off super silly. And she’s 5000 years old? I don’t like that if it’s true, she should be like Elrond after 5000 years.

Finally I love the respect paid to Superman 10/10 on that.

Last edited:

finowns

The desert planet is Earth after Darkseid conquered it and gained the Anti-Life Equation.
Is Superman allied with Darkseid?

I was thinking Lois died, Superman went crazy, finally Darkseid arrives and Superman kills him. Or that’s what I think would be badass.

Last edited:

VulcanRaven

I used to think Snyder/WB were stupid for trying to shoehorn all the characters into the Justice League without giving them separate films first like the MCU. I believed that before and after Justice League 2017 was released. But that is a complete none issue after the Snyder cut was released, well, Snyder knew what he was doing but WB are still stupid for creating the 2017 version. The Snyder cut proved that individual films weren't needed for Justice League to work.
All the characters get sufficient screen time in the Snyder cut and it just works.
I don't think the movie would have been good if Snyder had finished it in 2017. It would have been 2 hours or maybe 2.5 hours at max. I think it would have got bad reviewes like BvS. The movie needed to be over 3 hours to be good.

Last edited:

sol_bad

I don't think the movie would have been good if Snyder had finished it in 2017. It would have been 2 hours or maybe 2.5 hours at max. I think it would have got bad reviewes like BvS. The movie needed to be over 3 hours to be good.

This is definitely true, WBs 2 hour limit was stupid. I guess I was thinking if he got to do a 3-3.5 hour theatrical cut originally.

DeafTourette

Perpetually Offended
Is Superman allied with Darkseid?

I was thinking Lois died, Superman went crazy, finally Darkseid arrives and Superman kills him. Or that’s what I think would be badass.

Yes, because of the Anti-Life Equation. Darkseid ensnares Superman because of his grief over Lois. Then Darkseid uses the Anti-Life Equation to take control of him. That's what happens when he puts his hand on Superman's shoulder in Cyborg's vision.

SlimySnake

So the BvS remaster isn’t 4:3 for the entire movie like JL. It’s just for the IMAX scenes. It does look a lot better now though.
Yeah, ive come around to liking this format. The BVS title fight looks really good and the knightmare sequence's ending in 4:3 really sells the scope of all the parademons fighting in the background. you can see this in some of the gifs i posted above.

Come to think of it, I dont know why people care if the bars are on the top and bottom or on the sides. its the same thing. either way you are getting more. personally i prefer Nolan's use of full screen IMAX shots.

ManaByte

Gold Member
Yeah, ive come around to liking this format. The BVS title fight looks really good and the knightmare sequence's ending in 4:3 really sells the scope of all the parademons fighting in the background. you can see this in some of the gifs i posted above.

Come to think of it, I dont know why people care if the bars are on the top and bottom or on the sides. its the same thing. either way you are getting more. personally i prefer Nolan's use of full screen IMAX shots.
Those IMAX Nolan shots are only full screen for the BD release, the actual aspect ratio is closer to 4:3 and they put them on a bonus disc on the big TDK trilogy boxed set in 4:3.

Astral Dog

Also, I think the Flash was very much miscast. Him and Cyborg were the weakest followed by Ben Afleck who’s a travesty as Batman

Aquaman, usually I’d want someone that actually looks like Aquaman but I liked Mamoa for some reason, he has a certain charisma that’s hard to pin down.

Wonder Woman was good and I appreciate she can get away with explaining some of the more crazier plot points without it coming off super silly. And she’s 5000 years old? I don’t like that if it’s true, she should be like Elrond after 5000 years.

Finally I love the respect paid to Superman 10/10 on that.
I never liked Batfleck either, until the Snyder Cut , thought he was alright in this movie, no martha or anything just some crazy guy dressed as a bat that tries to form the planet saving team.works for Justice League but im also glad they are making The Batman with Pattison 🤩

Flash and Cyborg were ok too, better than 2017 i like the whole team ,would love to see them again in a sequel one day 🤩

SlimySnake

Did a little comparison of the widescreen version of this shot in the whedon cut vs the 4:3 shot of the snyder cut. I dont see how the picture is cropped in the snyder cut. if anything you see more like the mothership on the top right.

8Y4hgur.gif

RhaqXfp.gif

Just rewatching that sequence in the whedon cut made my heart break. Its over in a flash. Like 30 seconds max. probably less. Whedon just didnt allow action scenes to breathe. And no, that wasnt because WB execs were breathing down his neck. he just wasted a lot of the running time adding his own scenes like batman and wonder woman walking and talking. what a moron.

I rank the first avengers very highly but now I need to go back and rewatch both Avengers movies. Maybe that was all Kevin Feige because this man is clearly a hack.

Hatemachine

Banned
Did a little comparison of the widescreen version of this shot in the whedon cut vs the 4:3 shot of the snyder cut. I dont see how the picture is cropped in the snyder cut. if anything you see more like the mothership on the top right.

8Y4hgur.gif

RhaqXfp.gif

Just rewatching that sequence in the whedon cut made my heart break. Its over in a flash. Like 30 seconds max. probably less. Whedon just didnt allow action scenes to breathe. And no, that wasnt because WB execs were breathing down his neck. he just wasted a lot of the running time adding his own scenes like batman and wonder woman walking and talking. what a moron.

I rank the first avengers very highly but now I need to go back and rewatch both Avengers movies. Maybe that was all Kevin Feige because this man is clearly a hack.
The picture isn't cropped in the Snyder Cut. That's the whole point of the 4:3 aspect. That's how it was shot.

SlimySnake

lmao the lighting in 2017 :messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy:
This is like the RTX on/off comparisons!
I love how the Weta Digital guys specifically talked about the red lighting in the finale and how they were asked to remove it like it was some kind of abomination lol.

I HATED that look. Utter trash. I dont understand Whedon. Just making everything brighter doesnt work. There is a reason why Snyder set it at night. He was going for a very specific look. Every single setpiece in the first two Avengers is set in broad daylight. Whedon is still a tv director at heart. he just doesnt get it. Even the Russo's kept setting every fight scene during the day. All of Winter Soldier looked like a made for tv movie. Every big action scene except for the finale was set during daytime in civil war and in Avengers Infinity War. Thank god for common sense prevailing in the first thanos fight set on Titan and the final fight in End Game. They looked fantastic.

When it comes to movies, mood is everything. And you can only do so much in broad daylight.

finowns

I never liked Batfleck either, until the Snyder Cut , thought he was alright in this movie, no martha or anything just some crazy guy dressed as a bat that tries to form the planet saving team.works for Justice League but im also glad they are making The Batman with Pattison 🤩

Flash and Cyborg were ok too, better than 2017 i like the whole team ,would love to see them again in a sequel one day 🤩
Flash and Cyborg were way better. The actor that plays flash is wrong though. And my idea of Cyborg is the Teen Titan cartoon Cyborg not the brooding Cyborg we get, although I understand why he’s angry.

finowns

Was the King of the Atlantians, when the old gods were fighting Darkseid, Poseidon?

edit - nvm just watched Aquaman.

Last edited:

SlimySnake

I just can't get the Speedforce OST out of my head. Junkie fucking killed it there.

It''s the best track in the OST and the best scene in the movie. I love that they both kept the best for the last here.

I also like the Rock medley when Batman fights the parademons for the first time. I believe it also plays when they first assemble.

The rest of the soundtrack isnt as good as it shouldve been. Man Of Steel was THE best soundtrack ive heard in a comic book movie and even Hans hasnt been able to top it since.

Top Bottom