• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Zelda 3DS carry case added to Club Nintendo Europe

Volotaire

This Legend of #Zelda Carry Case has just been added to the Club Nintendo Stars Catalogue. cards.twitter.com/cards/18ce53yj…

Emblazoned with the iconic Hylian Crest from The Legend of Zelda series, this neat carry case is just the ticket for pencils, toiletries – or even a Nintendo 3DS and some Game Cards! Fashioned from dark green nylon, it features a useful carry handle, plus a gold-coloured zip complete with two slider grips – one is stamped with a Zelda Heart Container emblem, the other with the Club Nintendo logo. Don’t forget it the next time you set off on an adventure! Dimensions approximately 19.5cm x 12cm x 6.5cm.

5233-53ec9e4ae74b4.png
5233-53ec9e55b0218.png
5233-53ec9e69d5654.png

Link

Not a fan of it but it may help some people.

4000 stars

UPDATE:

Luigi's Mansion 2 Diorama is also back. 7000 stars. https://twitter.com/NintendoEurope/status/634713405937598464

CM70esmWsAA_f_g.png

Thanks to Strive for information on the Luigi Diorama coming back too.

This is one of those Club Nintendo items you regret buying when something much better becomes available the next day, in case anyone's wondering. Trust me.

...trust me

Firemind

This is one of those Club Nintendo items you regret buying when something much better becomes available the next day, in case anyone's wondering. Trust me.

...trust me
what could be better than a Zelda-themed carrying bag for my luxurious electronic hardware?

EktorOni

So, can anyone please remind me why the fuck we don't have access to things like this in NA?

Also: I thought Club Nintendo ceased to exist... Worldwide.

daxgame

...trust me

agreed, everyone please stay away from this

so that it doesn't run out while I collect the necessary stars

georly

Nintendo needs to just set up an online store to sell this stuff. They'd make bank.

Or just transition these to their next rewards program.

LAA

4000 for a pouch? Its another 1000 for a trophy that is much more collectible I'd say.
Luigi's Mansion 2 diorama is pretty neat, but also pretty pricy and I'm not the biggest fan.

I'm really pushing for the goodbye coin now...hopefully it is around 1500 stars...

I would have hoped they'd sell this stuff for cheaper stars though. I find it hard to believe people have so many stars at this point. That and it is nearing the end.

TheMoon

So, can anyone please remind me why the fuck we don't have access to things like this in NA?

Also: I thought Club Nintendo ceased to exist... Worldwide.

They were very explicit about the schedule since they announced it early in the year. Club Nintendo stops in PAL regions on September 30. That's been known since January or so.

Moff

the diorama is great

but thanks for reminding me to spend my stars, sadly I did not have 7000
so years of buying nintendo products only amounted to this:
tumblr_m7282cvR5L1qzp9weo2_250.png

it's ok, I guess

Fuck you, Nintendo.

I was saving for the diorama, then it dissappeared, I was still holding for it to come back. Then the announce of the cease of the club nintendo was announced. I still waited. Then everything was removed and filled with e-shop games so I thought it was over and wasted my stars with digital shit.

And now this... looks like a joke

Dystify

Fuck you, Nintendo.

I was saving for the diorama, then it dissappeared, I was still holding for it to come back. Then the announce of the cease of the club nintendo was announced. I still waited. Then everything was removed and filled with e-shop games so I thought it was over and wasted my stars with digital shit.

They did say they will keep adding things until Club Nintendo closes on September 30th.

KHlover

Banned
Fuck you, Nintendo.

Didn't pretty much everyone say to wait until the last possible moment after they announced the digital games? Those can't run out, so why prematurely waste stars on them?

Axass

Fuck you, Nintendo.

Isn't it kinda your fault? They said many times they'd keep adding stuff till the end. I'm currently sitting on 6800 stars for that exact reason.

Decider

I'd rather have some more soundtracks.

(Not that I can afford them anyway, as my Club Nintendo Stars are split across US and UK accounts for the sin of being an importer.)

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Shame they only accept stars and not salt. Otherwise, thanks to our US cousins who always appear in these threads, I could have bought at least a dozen of those Luigi statuettes.

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
Fuck you, Nintendo.

Sorry, they explicitly announced what items would re-appear throughout the year.

Top Bottom