• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Zelda : A Link Between Worlds (partial?) world map + some gameplay videos (60FPS)

L~A

Nintendo just launched (updated?) the official The Legend of Zelda : A Link Between Worlds website, and they have some goodies for us. First of all, there's some short gameplay videos, at 60 FPS. Since YouTube doesn't keep 60FPS, I uploaded them directly to 4Share, but you'll need a free account to download them (if anyone knows a better place to upload the vids, please tell me!)......... or you can just go visit the website and see for yourself *facepalm*

Otherwise, if you're fine with 30 FPS, I uploaded the vids on YouTube anyway :

- Story intro (JP)
- Gameplay compilation

There's also a map of Hyrule + Lorule. It's note quite complete, since it shows only one half of each world. But here it is anyway :

http://postimg.org/image/5s6ysf3zh/full/
bg01.jpg

Edit :

Website was just updated with some new footage. This time, the focus is on the various items you can get in the game. As usual, the 60FPS footage can be found on the official website, and a 30FPS version can be found on Youtube (I merged all videos myself).

I hope I didn't break any rules by posting this. Please lock and send me to Lorule if not ok/old.

L~A

I played the dungeon demo at the London comic con and trust me, in 60 fps the game is so buttery smooth

What's more, the demo is based on the E3 build (from june, then), which is really impressive. Seriously, you really have to play the game to realise just how smoth it is.

Is there an English equivalent as well?

I believe someone uploaded a video of the English intro, though I may be mistaken with Super Mario 3D World...

L~A

Website was just updated with some new footage. This time, the focus is on the various items you can get in the game. As usual, the 60FPS footage can be found on the official website, and a 30FPS version can be found on Youtube (I merged all videos myself).

Top Bottom