• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Zelda* Breath* of* the* Wild* breaks* Metacritic* record.* Most* 10/10's* ever*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realeza

Banned
http://www.metacritic.com/game/switch/the-legend-of-zelda-breath-of-the-wild

A similar thread was made a couple days ago but was closed due to not being true (yet), but now it is official. Zelda has the most 10/10's in the history of the site.

Congrats To Nintendo. Fucking well deserved.

*EXTREMELY IMPORTANT CLARIFICATION THIS IS V IMPORTANT:

Zelda has 49 10/10s
GTA IV on Xbox 360 (turn 360 degrees and walk away) has 48 10/10s suck it fanbois

BUT WAIT!

If you then go and add in some platform-specific GTA IV reviews for the PS3 or PS4 version or whatever it was I guess the number goes up from 48? Ha! Horizon saved, Zeldoomed.

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
Yeah but something something Horizon.

Truly, though - what an awesome time to enjoy this hobby. Period. Such a tremendous amount of great games!

Crayon

Deserved. The quality of the game is astounding. And the appeal is practically universal. So fun to play whether you want to be on simmer mode or challenge yourself.

Nyoro SF

Well, hopefully the thread will not locked this time lol... but yes, it does deserve it. Finished the first dungeon yesterday and it was remarkable at how much more creativity it demands from you compared to past Zelda dungeons.

I am Link, Master of MAGNET

Insaniac

mlpmlr77d1ky.gif

Doesn't feel like a 10 to me but obviously I'm in the minority. Still a great game and deserves all the praise it gets.

Congrats to Nintendo and the entire team! :)

Hazzuh

50+ hours and I've probably seen a third of the game's content at most. I can't think of another game with such a high quantity of high quality gameplay.

Yepper, seems to be the real deal this time, where as it was under GTA4, I counted and it seems that GTA4 is at 48, where as Zelda is now at 49 100's!

Lilo_D

I don't if we will have another game like this

Different player has their own story
Even I already played 60 hrs of game I can still hear something new from people only play like 6?
It's a `pure` game, just `pure` gameplay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom