• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Zelda Breath of the Wild Master Edition Revealed

C2BwO2wUUAcIcwg.jpg:large

More details about to be added but just popped up

Edit - Price seems to be up now, US $129.99

maxcriden

There's also a Special Edition w/o the Sword:

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild will provide players with a landmark Nintendo Switch experience on the system’s launch day in March, and will be available as a standard edition, Special Edition and Master Edition. The Special Edition includes the game, a Nintendo Switch Sheikah Slate Carrying Case, Sheikah Eye Collectible Coin, Relic of Hyrule: Calamity Ganon Tapestry and Weather-Worn Map, and The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Sound Selection CD for a suggested retail price of $99.99. The Master Edition includes all of those items plus a Master Sword of Resurrection figure, and has a suggested retail price of $129.99.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
Good luck y'all. We all know this is going to be a pain in the ass of epic proportions. <$150 and I'm in.

jph139

Eh... a carrying case is nice, and the map is cool, but it definitely doesn't warrant an extra $40 from me. An artbook would probably push me over the edge.

I think I'll just be getting the base game and grabbing an amiibo or two.

Top Bottom