• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • The Politics forum has been nuked. Please do not bring political discussion to the rest of the site, or you will be removed. Thanks.

Zelda Breath of the Wild Special Edition IN STOCK AT DELL.COM! GO GO GO!!!!

Kadin

Aug 21, 2013
Not that it matters much because obviously it's hard to find to preorder, but notice the ship date says March 6th. Not sure if that's correct but just be aware if you were wanting to play on day 1.

Apdiddy

Jul 27, 2010
I've ordered items from Dell before but beware. They will say an item has shipped and it's weeks before it actually arrives or they say it was delivered when it wasn't. And they use FedEx which in every apartment I've lived in, they don't really do deliveries.

Still, their deals are great at times. I got Horizon: Zero Dawn coming for $15 after I used their gift cards.

Lee Chaolan

Dec 21, 2012
lol either everyone is getting cancelled, or they're charging everyone an extra 40 dollars and sending a standard Wii U copy. ;p

ShadowFox08

Jul 9, 2012
Someone should contact Dell about this to find out if they are going to honor this deal or whats going on.
I tried last night. Read my earlier post last night.

You should chat with them also or else its Bystander effect at its finest. The more complaints they get the faster they'll try to fix this and maybe fire the person for making the web pages.

Cheezeman3000

Aug 25, 2014
As expected...

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret to inform you that your recent order for Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Special Edition - Nintendo Switch has been cancelled and cannot be fulfilled because we have sold out of this product.

etc.

Bsigg12

Apr 9, 2012
As expected...

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret to inform you that your recent order for Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Special Edition - Nintendo Switch has been cancelled and cannot be fulfilled because we have sold out of this product.

etc.

When did you order?

IrishNinja

May 12, 2009
^yuuup, just got my email in too - haha, thanks Dell! business as usual i guess

please, please come through, amazons

Vibed

Apr 10, 2012
Mine hasn't been cancelled yet. Sure hope it could actually go through...Need at least a Special Edition.

Thabass

Jun 9, 2008
As expected...

Dear Valued Customer,

etc.

Got it too lol

Dec 26, 2014
God damn it, I haven't gotten a cancellation email but now I'm going to be checking my email every 5 minutes out of paranoia.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Mar 21, 2013
DAMN IT, got the cancellation email as well, despite the fact on my order status, it's still "confirmed".

& I ordered the damn thing at 2:06 a.m. Eastern this morning.

Bsigg12

Apr 9, 2012
Placed my order 3 minutes after the thread went up. Currently watching the inbox like a hawk

UncleSporky

Sep 22, 2006
DAMN IT, got the cancellation email as well, despite the fact on my order status, it's still "confirmed".

& I ordered the damn thing at 2:06 a.m. Eastern this morning.

Haha this is hilarious, I didn't get any cancellation email but when I go to check on my order it says "the order was changed or canceled."

Exact opposite situation from you.

lobdale

3 ft, coiled to the sky
Sep 16, 2005
Texas
Still no cancel here, confirmation received 11:27 PM EST last night. Order status shows estimated delivery Mar. 3 (updated).