• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Zelda Breath of the Wild Special Edition IN STOCK AT DELL.COM! GO GO GO!!!!

Kadin

Not that it matters much because obviously it's hard to find to preorder, but notice the ship date says March 6th. Not sure if that's correct but just be aware if you were wanting to play on day 1.

Apdiddy

I've ordered items from Dell before but beware. They will say an item has shipped and it's weeks before it actually arrives or they say it was delivered when it wasn't. And they use FedEx which in every apartment I've lived in, they don't really do deliveries.

Still, their deals are great at times. I got Horizon: Zero Dawn coming for $15 after I used their gift cards.

lol either everyone is getting cancelled, or they're charging everyone an extra 40 dollars and sending a standard Wii U copy. ;p

Kevin

Someone should contact Dell about this to find out if they are going to honor this deal or whats going on.

B-Ri

When you try to Add To Cart now it says the page doesn't exist. Anyone get cancellation emails yet? I got a confirmation email ...

Someone should contact Dell about this to find out if they are going to honor this deal or whats going on.
I tried last night. Read my earlier post last night.

You should chat with them also or else its Bystander effect at its finest. The more complaints they get the faster they'll try to fix this and maybe fire the person for making the web pages.

As expected...

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret to inform you that your recent order for Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Special Edition - Nintendo Switch has been cancelled and cannot be fulfilled because we have sold out of this product.

etc.

Bsigg12

As expected...

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret to inform you that your recent order for Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Special Edition - Nintendo Switch has been cancelled and cannot be fulfilled because we have sold out of this product.

etc.

When did you order?

IrishNinja

^yuuup, just got my email in too - haha, thanks Dell! business as usual i guess

please, please come through, amazons

Vibed

Mine hasn't been cancelled yet. Sure hope it could actually go through...Need at least a Special Edition.

Thabass

As expected...

Dear Valued Customer,

etc.

Got it too lol

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
DAMN IT, got the cancellation email as well, despite the fact on my order status, it's still "confirmed".

& I ordered the damn thing at 2:06 a.m. Eastern this morning.

DAMN IT, got the cancellation email as well, despite the fact on my order status, it's still "confirmed".

& I ordered the damn thing at 2:06 a.m. Eastern this morning.

Haha this is hilarious, I didn't get any cancellation email but when I go to check on my order it says "the order was changed or canceled."

Exact opposite situation from you.

lobdale

3 ft, coiled to the sky
Still no cancel here, confirmation received 11:27 PM EST last night. Order status shows estimated delivery Mar. 3 (updated).

Top Bottom