• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Zelda Breath of the Wild Special Edition IN STOCK AT DELL.COM! GO GO GO!!!!

BennyBlanco

aka IMurRIVAL69
Cancelled.

Worst part is I cancelled my regular edition preorder from amazon like a dummy and now it's unavailable

andymcc

Banned
Does this make anyone else think that Nintendo dropped the ball instead of amazon? Which retailer is going to be understocked next?

Because the Dell store kinda sucks and they kept their orders open well beyond their stock. Apparently this isn't the first time.
Not to mention no limits on how many people could preorder.

I'm not mad that I didn't get it. It really did seem too good to be true, and these LE versions are really rare.. But Fuck dell's incompetence on running a page, and fuck scalpers that ruin it for everyone. I I know they got programs running every night to make it impossible for people to get preorders in toyrus and other stores

Not to mention no limits on how many people could preorder.

Fuck dell's incompetence and fuck scalpers that ruin it for everyone. I know they got programs running every night to make it impossible for people to get preorders in toyrus and other stores

At this point I'm going to wait until June to see if anyone's still selling them on eBay for like $150. No way I'm spending over $200, let alone the average $400+ on eBay.

At this point I'm going to wait until June to see if anyone's still selling them on eBay for like $150. No way I'm spending over $200, let alone the average $400+ on eBay.
Its averaging $150 on eBay right now. At least as of yesterday. I've bid several and they usually get sold around $150. I've seen buy it how's at $150 also

Not

Banned
March 10th, Wii U cover

Gonna take my chances with waiting in line Friday morning at Target

EDIT: Haha, so it's too late anyway

Its averaging $150 on eBay right now. At least as of yesterday. I've bid several and they usually get sold around $150. I've seen buy it how's at $150 also

Oh you know what, you're right I was thinking of the Master editions. Well maybe I'll get one of the special editions on eBay, since $150 stings but isn't $400.

Hey, for what it's worth, for those who got cancelled again, Play-Asia currently has the Special Edition AND Master Edition listed as "pre-orders opening soon". Yesterday I believe the description said simply "coming soon". Again, nothing is guaranteed with this damn thing but it's worth keeping an eye on.

Link: http://www.play-asia.com/the-legend-of-zelda-breath-of-the-wild-master-edition/13/70avg9

They've been up and said that for almost a month now. Wouldn't put too much stock into this either, but I suppose there's a chance.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Hey, for what it's worth, for those who got cancelled again, Play-Asia currently has the Special Edition AND Master Edition listed as "pre-orders opening soon". Yesterday I believe the description said simply "coming soon". Again, nothing is guaranteed with this damn thing but it's worth keeping an eye on.

Link: http://www.play-asia.com/the-legend-...tion/13/70avg9
I'll keep an eye on this, thanks. Might take a while to actually get it, but I'll take waiting a few extra days to get it over not being able to get it at all. At the moment, I've kind of accepted defeat & just ordered a regular copy from Best Buy.

Maybe I should see if I can find a $# off coupon as well.

lobdale

3 ft, coiled to the sky
Mine just finally got cancelled a few days after these other ones. I got in on it after like the second post here... RIP in peace.

Top Bottom