• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Zelda Cosplay (For Drinky! ... Mario cosplay welcome)

mosaic

go eat paint
Gazunta said:
parisi.jpg

My favourite cosplay picture ever :)
The beauty of that pic is that it isn't cosplay -- it's Parisi in a hat! Talk about easy halloween.

Koshiba said:
Geez.. I still think that Francesca Dani is the most overly photoshopped cosplayer I've ever seen. :lol

Photoshop, 1 lb of makeup, doesn't matter to me.
That girl does some amazing frap-play.

Not Fran, but 19 year old twins.

Yes, they do pr0n :)

MidgarBlowedUp said:
Photoshop, 1 lb of makeup, doesn't matter to me.
That girl does some amazing frap-play.
I think it is airbrushing the photos more then makeup. She is trying for the plastic look like most next-gen games.

Tiger Claw!
500377.jpg

Gazunta

The Take Out Bandit said:

CLICK! CLICK! :lol :lol :lol
You diabolical bastard. I went to the gym early this morning and completely fucked up my back, so here I am sitting at home on the couch trying like hell to block out the blinding pain and somehow get some work done...and then I click on that .wav and now hurt my back even more by laughing so damn much...(shakes fist)

LakeEarth said:
But do they touch each other :lol

I'm analyzing their work right now.
Give me about 20 more minutes and I'll let you know.

On second thought, make it 30, I'll need the extra 10 to clean up.

Randy is still alive after all these years

Randy1.jpg

peter_stand_small.jpg

http://www.pixyland.org/peterpan/

I also started this site so that Tinkerbell would have an easier time finding me! . [Where are you Peter?] So first of all I should say that I live in Tampa Bay, Florida. I'm 52, but I'm making considerable effort and (hopefully as you can see from my photo!) having some success at staying young... maybe even childlike. But "why Peter Pan" you ask? Although Peter pan is definitely a boy, to me this character is perfectly androgynous, and in his eternal childhood rejects the idea of growing up and leaving this behind.

phie

Loads of great and not so great stuff. Emo Link FTW!

On another note; Can't believe that no one has posted Man-Faye yet :lol

LakeEarth

MidgarBlowedUp said:
I'm analyzing their work right now.
Give me about 20 more minutes and I'll let you know.

On second thought, make it 30, I'll need the extra 10 to clean up.
:lol

And the verdict?

mollipen

Drakken said:
I guess it's mainly because it's not very common to see in pictures, but undercleavage like this (and that one pic of the Japanese girl with a mp3 player from awhile back) is very nice.

I believe the scientific term is "underboob."

Top Bottom