• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Zelda: Tri Force Heroes Demo + code-sharing thread

Tom_Cody

Nintendo said:
Congratulations!

You’ve been selected to try out The Legend of Zelda™: Tri Force Heroes game before it’s released. Here’s how it works:

Use the code below to download the demo.

Once downloaded, you can play the available dungeon with two friends* via local play. (Other modes such as single-player and download play won’t be available.)

You can also try out online co-op mode during these hours:

10/16: 5 PM - 10 PM PT10/17: 5 PM - 10 PM PT10/18: 7 AM - 12 PM PT

Enter your code on Nintendo eShop:

First come first serve:
B0HHW90P2YNXHWBM
B0HX58SK11NPVCNM

entremet

I hope I get one. I was long time Club Nintendo member and have never opted out from Nintendo emails.

I'll wait for now.

bumpkin

Assuming they're for the US eShop, I'd love a code if anyone has one to spare!

Not sure if I'll get codes myself later/eventually, but if I do, I'll pay it forward to others in this thread.

El Odio

Banned
Are these codes being randomly handed out to CN members similar to the smash ones last year? Seems you're only able to play with others who have the code which makes this useless to me since I have no Internet for my 3DS atm.

Shady859

Got one as well. I wonder if it really is limited?

"Congratulations!

You’ve been selected to try out The Legend of Zelda........."

RPGCrazied

Don't care for this game, and I have a code.

I'd hate to just post it and some lurker get it. First person to quote this message, I'll PM you it.

D

Deleted member 126221

Unconfirmed Member
If I want to play with 2 friends, do they all need a download code too?

EDIT: Nevermind, I received the e-mail and there's 3 codes in there!

Nugg

Is this a code begging thread? If so, here's me begging for a code. I'm in the EU if that matters. And begging.

If someone is giving away an NA code, I wouldn't mind a PM or something. I'd like to try this out as I'm on the fence, but don't have my 3DS at work to snag any from the posts in this thread.

Shady859

Once downloaded, you can play the available dungeon with two friends* via local play. (Other modes such as single-player and download play won’t be available.)

You can also try out online co-op mode during these hours:

10/16: 5 PM - 10 PM PT10/17: 5 PM - 10 PM PT10/18: 7 AM - 12 PM PT

So you can't play alone besides the hours listed?????? Has anyone DL and tried it yet?

Top Bottom