Zeldaesque Super Cane Magic Zero funded (PC/Mac,Android/iOS;Vita and Wii U goal)

Oct 29, 2013
(Sorry for the messy title)

Just found out about this. It's a Zelda(2d)-like game, developed by Studio Evil and designed by the italian cartoonist Sio. I like his works and I'm definitely looking forward to this, hoping the game itself will turn out well.

Gameplay footage from the Alpha:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6wZJAm1Bg8

The stretch goal for the project to be greenlighted was at 25K, while Vita version stretch goal is at 30K and Wii U at 35K. Currently they're at 24K and the funding will be closed in 3 days, but it seems like they're getting 5K € of bonus by Postepay Crowd, so the Vita version is just 1k € short to be funded and Wii U is 6k €.
edit: ok nvm Vita version has been funded while I was writing the post, I'm sure it was almost 24k before I made the post

2+2=5

The Amiga Brotherhood
Jul 28, 2011
How can you not fund a game by Shigeru Myiamoto, Hideo Kojima, Roberta Williams, Lemmy Kravitz, Steve Jobs and so on?

Too bad that most of the people won't understand the hilarious video because in Italian.

All right, the demo ready right now is only representative of the Arena mode, which is a brawler practically.
The full game, as I heard directly from the guys when I interviewed them (I could link my interview, but still, it's in Italian) will be a full-fledged RPG Zelda style. 2D Zelda at least.

If you have more questions, please ask

Oct 29, 2013
All right, the demo ready right now is only representative of the Arena mode, which is a brawler practically.
The full game, as I heard directly from the guys when I interviewed them (I could link my interview, but still, it's in Italian) will be a full-fledged RPG Zelda style. 2D Zelda at least.

If you have more questions, please ask
That's what I thought as well. Unfortunately there's very little footage of the game

@protomouse: added, thanks!