• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Zero Escape 3 available for pre-order (watch 4 Watch pre-order bonus)

Pre-ordered on amazon. Thanks guys. Super excited for this game. I remember reading in gameinformer a review for 999 and thinking the game sounds interesting. Went and bought it and loved the hell out of it. Can't wait for more!

ClearData

I'm on team #PSVITA limited edition. Happy to go physical this time around.

Edit: Hoping for PSTV compatibility. I'm playing VLR on that right now.

Phew! I just now canceled my two 3DS watch versions (how the hell did that even happen?) and ordered one Vita watch version and one 3DS watch version.

CmJynAO.gif

Kazer

Phew! I just now canceled my two 3DS watch versions (how the hell did that even happen?) and ordered one Vita watch version and one 3DS watch version.

That is odd. I tried to pre-order a 2nd Vita watch copy from Amazon for a friend and it wouldn't let me. They're limiting it to one per customer.

Glad you got one!

That is odd. I tried to pre-order a 2nd Vita watch copy from Amazon for a friend and it wouldn't let me. They're limiting it to one per customer.

Glad you got one!

Yeah, unlike the last time they went up it seems like for the final batch you can only order one of each version.

It's a good decision that should hopefully lower the chances of people trying to re-sell them for a higher price.

//ARCANUM

Yeah, unlike the last time they went up it seems like for the final batch you can only order one of each version.

It's a good decision that should hopefully lower the chances of people trying to re-sell them for a higher price.

That's a good point. Though people will still try and flip them for $$. :(

Kazer

Ah, I didn't realize it was any different for the last two batches, but I'm glad they've changed it to 1 per customer. That's how it should've been from the start!

Akselziys

Aksys Games Dev.
Well, seems like US Amazon is all sold out of the last wave of pre-order watches for both the 3DS and VITA versions of ZE3 :)

Congrats to everyone that was able to secure one!

Though it looks like US GameStop still has some, if anyone is still desperate to grab one, so better hurry! ^^

Well, seems like US Amazon is all sold out of the last wave of pre-order watches for both the 3DS and VITA versions of ZE3 :)

Though it looks like US GameStop still has some, if anyone is still desperate to grab one, so better hurry! ^^

Geez, that didn't take long. Glad I got mine! : )

Crom

I ordered on Amazon July 15th but it says Standard Version. I went ahead and ordered through GameStop tonight to get the watch. It doesn't say limited edition though. Am I safe? I also did in store pickup. I will cancel my Amazon order.

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
How is it that Gamestop still has watches available? Amazon sold out fairly quickly...Did Gamestop just get a ton?
That, or the fact that Amazon allows to buy and ship worldwide :)

ooh didn't know gamestop had watches. pre ordered a vita one, i better get a watch yo. gamestop is so lame, charging me for shipping and shit, they have a coupon SAVER that allows for free shipping but it won't work with it, fucking lames man, order game up 47. i would've preferred amazon since i save like 2 bucks but mainly its cause of the shipping speed.

Top Bottom