• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Zero Escape: The Nonary Games [2-pack] announced (PS4/Vita, Spring 2017)

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2016...he-nonary-games-out-next-year-on-ps4-ps-vita/

Behold, zero escapists! Aksys Games and Spike Chunsoft proudly announce that Zero Escape: The Nonary Games is making its way to PS4 and PS Vita in Spring 2017!
Exclusive to PS4 and PS Vita, The Nonary Games is a double pack collection of Zero Escape: Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors (999) and Zero Escape: Virtue’s Last Reward (VLR). Nonary Game uninitiated who missed out on these two mind-shredding titles before now have the perfect chance to grab both in one collection. Pretty great, right?

Kyoufu

I will play these for the first time. Pretty excited after all the praise the first two games have gotten.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Given that PS.blog typically does not address other versions, I assume this is the release schedule for the previously announced PC ports as well.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
I don't understand why this wouldn't include the third game...file size limitations on Vita?

Shahed

This is cool and I'll play them again. Hopefully they found a way to speed up the different playthroughs for the first game though. Repeating all that so many times was a pain.

Why no ZTD on PS4/Vita? Why isn't this listed for PC?
I wouldn't mind them all being on one platform
which isn't the vita

Tizoc

Given that PS.blog typically does not address other versions, I assume this is the release schedule for the previously announced PC ports as well.
I just noticed the exclusive in the blog page which i chuckled at
Even if it comes after the somy systems' release ill be there day 1 for the pc release

Hylian7

Given that they call it an exclusive, I think it may not be.

Calling something "exclusive" has meant "on consoles it's exclusive" in the past as in "It's not coming to Xbox, 3DS, Wii U, or Switch"
Although I can totally see them releasing it on Switch later

But...I already own VLR on the Vita. Can I buy 999 separately? Or should I buy the collection on the PS4?

Hmm. I'm suffering a dilemma. Life is simply unfair.

Wanderer5

I probably wouldn't dive into it in the end, but it would be nice to just get 999 separately, if this is coming to PC that is.

Why don't they release 999 seperately? That's the only one I'm missing on Vita.

Yeah, I'm disappointed I can't have all three next to each other on the shelf. I guess I'll simply move my VLR box elsewhere.

My two favourite games of all time - I'm gonna end up triple dipping across the new PS4, Vita and PC versions. Bloody hell.

Top Bottom