• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Zero ~ Nuregarasu no Miko (new Fatal Frame, Wii U): lots of new screenshots

L~A

4Gamer.net got about 40 new screenshots for Zero : Nuregarasu no Miko (new Fatal Frame game, for the Wii U). Seems to be covering the same stuff that was in the Famitsu article, this week.

Here they are:

ibcnYDepPGOF4I.jpg

ihyFsKmeRq7UQ.jpg
itxpebBqpN0VK.jpg
id9LY4mqtPL3M.jpg

iTHAMGx3imzFr.jpg
iMNYqwPfVVUh7.jpg
ieyTURoBGvMDM.jpg

ibgOSgWva9sRy4.jpg
iK7fgV6q3SPvu.jpg
iDli7JxPmZvgG.jpg

ibuI84ckexibHc.jpg
idznsplhCaTSh.jpg
ibrizTxF49x8Yl.jpg

Unfortunately, don't have time to embed them all, so please check this galery for the rest (or head directly to 4Gamer.net, but they don't allow hotlinking...)

L~A

I know. I mean when was the last time you saw a telephone booth?!

Ha ha, yeah, those have quickly become a rarity with mobile phones... then again, I doubt those can work on the mountain where the game takes place, so that makes sense.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Maybe it's just me but the girl's outfit seems a bit... Odd/inconvenient for going to a haunted mansion.

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
The Japanese series name, Zero, is very appropriate for oversea fans at this point.

I believe it may come whenever the Hollywood film comes about.

L~A

This argument again. They didn't "prepare" to go to a haunted mansion.

Actually, her job is to look for people who have been spirited away and bring them back in the word of the living... so yeah, she should be a tiny bit more prepared. But that wouldn't be as fun ;)

Meesh

All these Fatal Frame threads are just tortuous without an NA announcement. I hope the Nin-gods smile on us and bring this bitch over, pretty much everything about it appeals to me. It sounds like playing through a creepy j-horror movie, just hope the story isn't a bummer.

Kouriozan

Obviously it's not AAA level graphics but, I really like how it looks.
Hope we get a West announcement for the next Wii U direct.
Shibata, it's time.

tebunker

Banned
Isn't Treehouse partially responsible for helping NOA decide what games to localize?

Should not just be campaigning for this?

I know the game is niche but I still cannot fath how NOA can not bring any game over with the dearth of overall titles they have, even with a solid 2015 lineup they can always use more.

To stay on topic I like the look of this game a lot and would love the chance to play it

L~A

All these Fatal Frame threads are just tortuous without an NA announcement. I hope the Nin-gods smile on us and bring this bitch over, pretty much everything about it appeals to me. It sounds like playing through a creepy j-horror movie, just hope the story isn't a bummer.

See that pic a few posts before yours? See that gauge? Well... it's actually the 'Iwata tear-o-licious 2000. When it's filled (everything's white), he'll have his fills on gaijin tears and suggest the game be localised during a meeting.

So keep 'em tears coming!

;__;

Top Bottom