• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Zero Time Dilemma boxart

Nibel

lxElO7l.jpg

fv161BH.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B010U1DOKG/212-53-20/
Thanks to Mario32

Kyonashi

Fuck yes, the sick key art became the cover. I loved that art so much I mocked up almost that exact cover when it was revealed in the trailer thread.

Also Eric has brain freeze.

Zareka

Hnnnng. Looks so good. I'll miss the old artist but this is not a bad substitute.

Cannot wait for this game. Just over 2 months. ;_;

georly

Looks beautiful! I'm torn on which to get. I want 3DS because I have the other 2 on DS/3DS, but 3DS looks like garbo. I guess I won't care that much since it's a VN?

I hope I won't be too lost since I don't remember every single thing from 999/VLR lol. Especially from VLR there is some overarchin lore stuff I have only a hazy memory of.

daveo42

Banned
Glad they went with that art for the cover instead of something else. Looks awesome. Still pumped for this game. Just a few more weeks.

I hope I won't be too lost since I don't remember every single thing from 999/VLR lol. Especially from VLR there is some overarchin lore stuff I have only a hazy memory of.

Now would be about the perfect time to replay both. I know there had been some discussion on which paths to follow in each to get most of the story covered.

mjc

Oh wow, there's a pretty big difference in graphics between versions. I might still stick with 3DS...I think.

Top Bottom