• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Zero Time Dilemma (Zero Escape 3) featured in Famitsu

takoyaki

Okay guys, I need another volunteer (or volunteers) that keep me updated on the trailer's release.
Since it's almost bed time here in Germany I would gladly thank the person(s) who send me a link to the trailer and/or the new thread via PM in the next, say, 10 hours.

Be advised that my thanks are always very nice and happy thanks, as I don't believe in cold and depressed thanks. If you'd describe my thanks visually, you could say they are delicious, sweet gummy bears. Tasty!

So can someone from a more "receivable" time zone do that for me? I would greatly appreciate it :)

I'll take a break from the madness for a few hours and go for a run or something, but I'll PM you if something happens within the next 6 hours or so. After that I'm out as well ;)

edit:

Don't overdo it, man! Maybe Bowlie can send us both PMs to keep us up to date?

no worries, I'm a night owl and don't have to get up early tomorrow

Okay guys, I need another volunteer (or volunteers) that keep me updated on the trailer's release.
Since it's almost bed time here in Germany I would gladly thank the person(s) who send me a link to the trailer and/or the new thread via PM during the next, say, 10 hours.

Be advised that my thanks are always very nice and happy thanks, as I don't believe in cold and depressed thanks. If you'd describe my thanks visually, you could say they are delicious, sweet gummy bears. Tasty!

So can someone from a more "receivable" time zone do that for me? I would greatly appreciate it :)

i'll pm you as well if i see it in time.

It's nearing 10pm over here and it's killing me. ;________;

This is your punishment.

I'm sorry to say that, Funyarinpa, but Soulflarz is right >:|
Let this be a lesson to you. Bad doggy.
I got y'all, but there's a 60 second limit between two PMs. Who will get it first, hmmmmmm

I'll be asleep, I don't care if I get it last. Don't make a game of honor out of it :p

EDIT: Also let's try to keep the smalltalk to a minimum now and concentrate on the actual topic.

Cdsct1AUAAAVZNn.jpg

(from ZE Shitpost twitter, which found in on 4chan)

MY SIDES

Kookos

Listening to some 999 and VLR music and, hot damn, the hype is real! It's 10pm here in Finland, so I'm mentally prepared to see the trailer tomorrow morning.

But if I do wake up in the middle of the night, I know what I'm gonna do. :D

Listening to some 999 and VLR music and, hot damn, the hype is real! It's 10pm here in Finland, so I'm mentally prepared to see the trailer tomorrow morning.

But if I do wake up in the middle of the night, I know what I'm gonna do. :D

Here in Italy is 9pm, I got a 1-hour advantage over you, but if I fall asleep I'll be sure to wake up during the night!

DasFool

What are everyone's predictions on how the time/flow will work in this game? There are images of "fragments" floating around and Uchikoshi is claiming that the player "won't be sure of when the END is".

takoyaki

So how many hours until the trailer? I'm confused.

all we know is that the press event will end at 7 PM in SanFrancisco and that a trailer will be released on March 17 in Japan. Aksys said a while back that we should keep our eyes on their Twitter account and the Crash_Keys account while the press event is going on

Can anyone zero mask my avatar?

two quick ones, the mask is a bit tricky to fit into the picture.

12jhs78.png
331s02.png

I’ll be gone for a few hours and I think Bjoern is away as well, if anyone else wants an avatar mention it in the thread and I’ll try to do it when I get back. (if the trailer hasn't been released by then)

blacksark

all we know is that the press event will end at 7 PM in SanFrancisco and that a trailer will be released on March 17 in Japan. Aksys said a while back that we should keep our eyes on their Twitter account and the Crash_Keys account while the press event is going on

Thanks! I think that I'm not going to be able to resist to the trailer U_U

Kirie

I'd love a mask (or hat, or anything really) too, but it might be tricky with my avatar D: <3

So hyped for the trailer, really can't come soon enough!

two quick ones, the mask is a bit tricky to fit into the picture.

12jhs78.png
331s02.png

I’ll be gone for a few hours and I think Bjoern is away as well, if anyone else wants an avatar mention it in the thread and I’ll try to do it when I get back. (if the trailer hasn't been released by then)
that looks good

I keep coming to GAF and see this thread at the top and get excited before I realize it's just the old thread. Sounds like the trailer is just about here though!

Top Bottom