• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Zero Time Dilemma (Zero Escape 3) featured in Famitsu

avatar factory back up and running

12ljj4a.png
22lxu51.png

55j7u24.png
45zyulg.png

139ml45.png
23sixsk.png

how about Gab, or pixelated Gab?

gab1vrkyu.png
untitled7a5khw.png

wow good stuff

Yep VLR did get a demo atleast on Vita as that is where I tried it out on not sure on the 3ds. The demo if I can recall correctly had you in a room with Alice and Phi? You were doing puzzles that involved 4 different rooms ( I think this is the room where you find the Schrodinger's cat book).

The same demo was on the 3DS eshop

Well, I think I'm gonna take my exit :( Not feeling too well today and I've been sitting in the thread anxiously waiting for the trailer. I'm gonna go to sleep and hope I wake up to a marvelous trailer.

grim-tales

Yep VLR did get a demo atleast on Vita as that is where I tried it out on not sure on the 3ds. The demo if I can recall correctly had you in a room with Alice and Phi? You were doing puzzles that involved 4 different rooms ( I think this is the room where you find the Schrodinger's cat book).

Interesting, I never played that before. Now I have a Vita I want to xD

takoyaki

nice!

edit: watched it, liked it. the darker tone is back, the animation/character design reminds me a bit of LiS and best of all, the trailer didn't spoil too much. worth staying up for.

BTA

Aaah, that release date... already gonna be rushing to finish TMS then, and now I'm gonna have to be trying to avoid spoilers for this as well. I was also honestly selfishly hoping it might be a little *later*, since I was debating replaying 999 and VLR beforehand, as unrealistic as that goal is.

Vlaphor

according to Kotaku, this is also coming out on Steam, which is news to me.

Oh well, I already have the Vita version (with Watch) pre-ordered, so I'm good.

Top Bottom