• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Zombi U rated in Taiwan as Zombi for XB1, PS4

Volotaire

CJZU6hqVAAApAQo.png:large

CJZU6TLUwAMGb23.png:large

lifelower @lifelower said:
Also, Ubisoft's ZOMBI has been rated for PS4 and Xbox One in Taiwan. pic.twitter.com/mfefA491VC

https://twitter.com/lifelower/status/618775364928585728

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Hope they put it on PC as well while they are at it.

Wonder if it'll be a digital download or if they're going all in and making it a retail release

Are people really wanting to play this game?

Roguelikes/Souls style games are more popular now than when the game first came out. It seems like a sound idea to get the game on some more platforms

SerTapTap

Wonder how much better the reception to this game would have been without the bugs--they were pretty substantial right? I only ever played it after the patch.

SmokyDave

Woohoo, it's happening!

Now I can crush that niggling voice telling me to buy another Wii U just for this one game. Sweet.

Good, this game deserves another chance on a console that people own. Hopefully more people buy it so theres chance at a sequel!

Will this have some kind of co-op?

I remember Zombie-U have a VS feature in which one would play as a survivor on the TV while the other used the gamepad to spawn zombies.

Xater

Will this have some kind of co-op?

I remember Zombie-U have a VS feature in which one would play as a survivor on the TV while the other used the gamepad to spawn zombies.

That's what I mean, by wondering what they did to the game. Coop would be cool. I also kinda want harder difficulties beyond the one life thing. I though the game got a bit too easy once you are well equipped. I need some hardcore survival mode.

SerTapTap

You heard it wrong, game is great.

The press weren't generally fans. But it's a flawed interesting game rather than a decent boring game for what it's worth. Interested to see what they fixed, I enjoyed it but I'm not sure I'd play again without interesting changes. The "step back, charge bat, step forward, attack, repeat" cycle gets really old.

SerTapTap

Wonder if it'll use the second screen perks on the PS4 with the Playstation app/Vita.

That would actually be pretty neat but I doubt it. The scanner was honestly kinda dumb but oddly enjoyable. They can leave the "tap the screen" stuff out though.

cacildo

Im curious about how can they make the game interesting without the gamepad

Im also curious if they will fix all that was broken in the original game (it was a lot)

Anyway, i hope it turns out ok. But i fear they wont be able to make it special as the original version is

WarpathDC

Loved this game until a bug erased my save. I'm not sure I'd want to play this without a proper second screen experience though. One of the few done well.

TI82

Banned
Pretty crazy, guess it goes to show people that said it wasn't possible to update the game to play without the gamepad.

Top Bottom