• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Zombie Army 4 - Official Return to Hell and Free Left 4 Dead DLC Pack Trailer

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Watch the trailer for Zombie Army 4's latest campaign mission, Return to Hell, available now for players who own the Season Pass 3 or as standalone DLC. Additionally, the free Left 4 Dead DLC pack brings Coach, Ellis, Nick, and Rochelle as playable characters to Zombie Army 4. The Left 4 Dead character pack 2 is available now for all players.

In Return to Hell, the finale of the Season 3 storyline, it's time to finish this. Learn the sinister secrets that set the Zombie apocalypse in motion and venture deep into Hell itself as you sprint to rescue a fallen ally from a fate worse than death - a space known only as the Void. Will the forces of the occult have their final victory, or will the bell toll for them?

Along with the new campaign mission, the latest DLC drop for Season Pass 3 holders (also available as a standalone purchase) also includes the horror headgear pack, flare gun weapon bundle, Van Helsing weapon skins, and the horror charm pack 2.

xrnzaaas

I bought Super Deluxe when it was on big sale, but it still doesn't give you tons of content. Just stopped playing there. The devs definitely went overboard with amount of dlc content vs. amount of base content and the single levels are too expensive for the limited content they offer.

Last edited:

VN1X

Banned
I bought Super Deluxe when it was on big sale, but it still doesn't give you tons of content. Just stopped playing there. The devs definitely went overboard with amount of dlc content vs. amount of base content and the single levels are too expensive for the limited content they offer.
Me and a couple of friends got the Zombie Army Trilogy with all content for super cheap not that long ago. Dead War seems to be in a similar situation where they still keep releasing content (which is great) but we'll wait until all of the content is available for a cheap price.

CyberChulo

I think the latest PS5 update to the game really fucked up the textures on all the Horde Maps (the only mode I play now)
Everything looks half loaded in and blurry. Deleted and re-downloaded the game made no difference.

catvonpee

3fd4c418-24de-40c0-8339-f806cc714f63.png

I love this game so much!

I agree the DLCs are very expensive. But I think they are higher quality than the base game. I particularly enjoy the newer maps lat are like 4 times the size of the original ones.

xrnzaaas

Me and a couple of friends got the Zombie Army Trilogy with all content for super cheap not that long ago. Dead War seems to be in a similar situation where they still keep releasing content (which is great) but we'll wait until all of the content is available for a cheap price.
Afaik Zombie Army Trilogy launched with one version and got free stuff added later on. With Dead War they already had a super deluxe version and a roadmap planned for day 1. For me it always felt like the devs became too greedy by charging a lot for new maps, skins or gear and I didn't pick up the game until last year's Christmas sale and I won't be going over Super Deluxe content.

Last edited:
Top Bottom