• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Zone of the Enders: Enders Project announced (ZoE sequel concept, OP fully updated)

Status
Not open for further replies.

strafer

Okay now I'm interested.

0243_lmes.gif

Raide

Ancient Egyptian Mechs? That sounds pretty awesome. Cannot wait to see more but I also hope it is multiformat and not locked down for an Exclusive. Needs to Be PS3/360/PC and Wii-U. Maximum Exposure for new ZoE.

Oppo

Fuck yeah.

ZOE putting the cock back in cockpit.

I predict PS3, Wii U, 3DS and Vita versions. Oh man can you imagine the dashboard stuff they could do on Wii U for a mech game?

duckroll

An important note though. This is no confirmation that this will become an actual game and that it will end up getting made. In the 4Gamer article, they say that Kojima is very serious about wanting to make the game, which is why he is announcing this as an actual ZoE sequel. But right now they are still experimenting with the feasibility of making it, and it is only in the very early stages.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
An important note though. This is no confirmation that this will become an actual game and that it will end up getting made. In the 4Gamer article, they say that Kojima is very serious about wanting to make the game, which is why he is announcing this as an actual ZoE sequel. But right now they are still experimenting with the feasibility of making it, and it is only in the very early stages.

pre-order canceled.

monome

Such a great series should not be wasted on a platform like that.

Drunk post?

Portable ZOE, with 3D, and I'm bullish on Nintendo delivering a new 3DS with WiiU, so dual stick is a possibility.

haven't played Kid Icarus (summer game) but I would think a ZOE 3DS could work.

there is no end to Kojima's trolling... why the fuck get a name, artworks ( or Marketing material in the case of ZOE 3DZ) and figs out in the wild to say nothing confirmed??!!!

pre-order canceled.

It's Kamiya' s next game.

Jonnyram

WAWAWAWAWAWAWAWAWAWAWAWAWAWAWA.
I seriously thought this would never ever happen.
I am so hyped right now. Zone of the motherfucking Enders 3.
ALL OVER MY BODY.

Damn hype dying down for now.

Hype deflating.

strafer

:(

Aostia

El Capitan Todd
Drunk post?

Portable ZOE, with 3D, and I'm bullish on Nintendo delivering a new 3DS with WiiU, so dual stick is a possibility.

I agree about 3ds: 3d effect and a Kid Icarus gameplay structure would look and feel GREAT declined into a ZoE spinoff. Probably with the main episode for HD consoles.

I don't think we will see neither the one or another on Nintendo platforms, in any case, due to Koji's sentences about the Wii U.

I really hope this become a real game. I'm a little worried after Duckroll latest post...

duckroll

I don't think your hype should be deflated. Kojima actually showing this much and making it public is a HUGE show of faith that he is not just talking about wanting to make a sequel. He's actually doing it. But I just want to make it clear that he's not saying "we are already developing this right now, it is greenlighted as a full product".

Jonnyram

duckroll
Party Pooper
(Today, 09:48 PM)

kuroshiki

Drunk post?

there is no end to Kojima's trolling... why the fuck get a name, artworks ( or Marketing material in the case of ZOE 3DZ) and figs out in the wild to say nothing confirmed??!!!

no. 3DS doen't have enough power to deliver justice of ZOE series.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Party over guys. Back to your regularly scheduled activities.

Pie and Beans

Look for me on the local news, I'll be the guy arrested for trying to burn down a Nintendo exec's house.
the idea of a ZOE game, curiously fantasy based setting, and giant Demon's Souls or grander bosses has... has me very excited.

Erethian

I don't think your hype should be deflated. Kojima actually showing this much and making it public is a HUGE show of faith that he is not just talking about wanting to make a sequel. He's actually doing it. But I just want to make it clear that he's not saying "we are already developing this right now, it is greenlighted as a full product".

It's his Mega Man Legends 3.

kuroshiki

Seriously, fuck everyone who say 'oh but it will be cancelled/delayed, etc'.

FUCK YOU.

I've been waiting almost 10 years for this. Don't even think about destroying my hype.

monome

It is very weird nonetheless...

Kojima's marketing is a mystery wraped in a void, stirred and shaked and served cold on a barbecue grill...

100% confirmed or not, what was already posted was eye-sparkling enlightenment! Can somebody please post Kojimas bank account details so I can transfer him everything I own?

/XX/

I think that is a good thing, actually. Shows that Mr. Kojima is particularly upfront and sincere about what he does, and passionate as well. He simply seems to want people to know his intentions from the beginning instead of concealing them waiting for the unveiling of officially prepared statements from the company or things like that. It was an event for the fans after all, with a more direct communication.

Arxisz

Kojima hype control at work.

Too bad it won't work on me! GIVE IT TO ME NOW!

duckroll

I think that is a good thing, actually. Shows that Mr. Kojima is particularly upfront and sincere about what he does, and passionate as well. He simply seems to want people to know his intentions from the beginning instead of concealing them waiting for the unveiling of officially prepared statements from the company or things like that. It was an event for the fans after all, with a more direct communication.

Finally, someone who understands!

Salaadin

This is more than I could ever ask for. Even if it never sees the light of day, at least hes considering it.
Im so excited now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom