• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Zooey Deschanel looks kinda bad without bangs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know everybody says i must hate it.
But suck it haters i like it, looks more serious not so childish anymore.

/Im getting older :(

GungHo

Single-handedly caused Exxon-Mobil to sue FOX, start World War 3
If you think she looks bad, with her sharp knees and all GAF, just remember to look at
this atrocity:

ChrisAguilera_zps187bbdb8.png

Don't be teasing Cyndi Lauper like that.

squidyj

yeah wow, I would not have recognized her at all. She looks fine in all the pics but like a completely different person.

Probably botox. Could explain why her skin is so taut too.

That has to be it. Her face is really, really tight-looking.

It's easier to recognize her here:

1368213240-l3ofpcq.jpg

Not a single wrinkle or line on her forehead... Real people can't compete with this kind of plastic youth (not that I'm sure we want to given how mannequin-esque it looks). Maybe she just has super genes, but at 33 you'd have at least some play between the brows. Of course, light from the flash or filler make-up could be helping here, but everything looks so damn tight... Another Nicole Kidman in the making?

OP doesn't need hair to look good

And neither does Zooey. I'll say again in regards to Salsa - "just because he's not perfect, doesn't mean he looks like shit". I just think a hair criticism in particular is a weird one to make a topic on considering that's his own weak point. I have some recession and wouldn't even dream of pointing out someone else's hair difference as a negative.

Salsa

iirc OP also has a hair loss problem, so maybe he's just mad at her versatility.

really man

im bald so if I post about someone looking worse because of hair im just jealous?

And neither does Zooey. I'll say again in regards to Salsa - "just because he's not perfect, doesn't mean he looks like shit". I just think a hair criticism in particular is a weird one to make a topic on considering that's his own weak point. I have some recession and wouldn't even dream of pointing out someone else's hair difference as a negative.

hair criticism is not my weak point - I barely have hair, I dont qualify for bad haircuts. How is it that I suddenly cant point them out?

that's some weird reasoning dude

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom