• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ciri actress asks fans to give Liam Hemsworth a chance as Geralt of Rivia

Nope. Only decent season was the 1st, everything after was crap, and Blood Origin was hot garbage.

They don't deserve a chance after repeated failure.
I didn't watch Blood Origin, but after seeing the trailers, I had a feeling it was going to be a turd. Especially after how bad S2 turned out.
It's like the writers took all the worst parts of S1 and expanded on it, while at the same time taking away all the good parts. It was shocking to me how bad it was compared to S1.

At this point, they should cancel S4 and wait 5 or so years and try a reboot with an all new cast/crew.

MrRenegade

Report me if I continue to troll
The show just got better over the years. The first season had serious pacing and maybe funding issues. The 2nd and 3rd season evolved a lot and overall a very pleasing experience. My only gripe is about the actress who portrayed the dark haired sorceress - I can't remember her name. She needs to go swimming on a daily basis because her head is too large compared to her narrow shoulders.

Kumomeme

the-witcher-geralt.gif

witcher-fuck.gif

Netflix wanted their Game of Thrones, and boy did they get it. At this point Liam is making out like a bandit, plundering the sinking ship. Zero expectations, zero risk for his career.

Plus, nobody blames him or A-Train for how Independence Day Resurgence turned out. The audience is smart enough to understand that sometimes projects go terribly wrong and the actors have no fault.

Top Bottom