• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LTTP - Kameo: Elements of Power

burgerdog

Bought this game a month ago for $4 and my jaw dropped when I hit the garden. I'll probably never go through the entire game, but the Kingdom garden was worth $4 alone.

bengraven

Kameo 2.

:(

UyMkx.jpg

hV4YO.jpg

My lasting memory of Kameo is that the music was way too epic for the game. It's like some GoPro headcam footage of some dork playing airsoft (poorly) set to TSFH or something.

NinjaBoiX

wow what an OP, much respect. Loved the game, the underwater bit stopped me completing it. When people talk about amazing graphics these days and art style, and don't mention Kameo I literately shake my head, amazing at the time still holds up now and seriously unde-rated.

Dammit, now I'm probably going to go back and finish it.
Wow, really?

SMH

wow what an OP, much respect. Loved the game, the underwater bit stopped me completing it. When people talk about amazing graphics these days and art style, and don't mention Kameo I literately shake my head, amazing at the time still holds up now and seriously unde-rated.

Dammit, now I'm probably going to go back and finish it.

It was lush and cartoony beautiful at times, and unique for precisely those reasons. But it was also a cluttered Rare-mess.

Another lasting memory after playing both this and PDZ was that I honestly wondered if Rare even had art directors on staff for those games.

Mattiator

I may snag this badboy for 5$
I was all about the COD2 when I first got my 360 so this kinda slipped through the cracks..

Wow, really?

SMH
It was lush and cartoony beautiful at times, and unique for precisely those reasons. But it was also a cluttered Rare-mess.

Another lasting memory after playing both this and PDZ was that I honestly wondered if Rare even had art directors on staff for those games.

The game shits on every stylized or platformer game both artistically & graphically.
I don't have a capture device & I don't want to take my camera & take pictures of the game to prove it, but will if people keep bashing the graphics of the game with their revisionist history.
PDZ was also no slouch in graphics/level art either.

The game shits on every stylized or platformer game both artistically & graphically.
I don't have a capture device & I don't want to take my camera & take pictures of the game to prove it, but will if people keep bashing the graphics of the game with their revisionist history.
PDZ was also no slouch in graphics/level art either.

I have no idea what you would want to prove. That there is detail? Unfortunately, there is plenty of detail in both games. PDZ for its part was more often than not simply cluttered garbage. No balance, no sensible visual thread, just detailed. Kameo could at least be pretty at times, but too often it fell off the track and straight into clutter mode.

Top Bottom