• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peggies

Gold Member
DunDunDunPachi made the mistake of articulating that the "clique" as nush has christened them/us were the people who stuck with EviLore through the ResetEra exodus and helped him to rebuild, only to be dumped off like trash with the closing of the Politics board.
I liked it best when we were all a happy Meta family in here. Remember the good times!

Either way, do you guys have Prisonmike?

haxan7

Banned
That's who you are whether the shady pic is real or not.
Excited Oh No GIF

nush

Gold Member
That's not the burn you think it is. Do you even internet? I post it I know it's there forever, so yeah

its-true-all-of-it.gif

I've not even posted the best stories, hooker birthday party, Lady in the Black dress, Qing Mai Au, "I'm not your wife!", Lady in the white dress, Angel, "Hmmm no.", 40 Year Old and the Virgin.

giphy.gif

You think and insecure tubby guy like you that seeks validation wherever he can find it, opinion matters to me?

I've had sex with (Expensive) prostitutes (that somebody else paid for) pales in comparison to whatever degenerate gender special shit the alphabet crew proudly post about and are cheered on for. At least I'm not gay or a cuck.

What about you haxan7 haxan7 ?

haxan7

Banned
That's not the burn you think it is. Do you even internet? I post it I know it's there forever, so yeah

its-true-all-of-it.gif

I've not even posted the best stories, hooker birthday party, Lady in the Black dress, Qing Mai Au, "I'm not your wife!", Lady in the white dress, Angel, "Hmmm no.", 40 Year Old and the Virgin.

giphy.gif

You think and insecure tubby guy like you that seeks validation wherever he can find it, opinion matters to me?

I've had sex with (Expensive) prostitutes (that somebody else paid for) pales in comparison to whatever degenerate gender special shit the alphabet crew proudly post about and are cheered on for. At least I'm not gay or a cuck.

What about you haxan7 haxan7 ?
360_F_76215441_s65J45h6qcK1J0GDkfwmO4P1Db9mq1BY.jpg

haxan7

Banned
I mean at the end of the day just hang out with whomever you want to be around. I’m not sitting around stewing about old shit and I hope nobody else is. Play some games
People were speculating about why dondon was banned and I gave you the answer

Thaedolus

Gold Member
Let’s just all agree it’s very unlikely that the people you have beef with also just so happen to also be pedos?

I hope the guys over there are having fun, I hope we’re having fun, let’s not dig up old drama when we’ve all been fine moving on

Erdrick

Let’s just all agree it’s very unlikely that the people you have beef with also just so happen to also be pedos?

I hope the guys over there are having fun, I hope we’re having fun, let’s not dig up old drama when we’ve all been fine moving on

Appreciate the voice of reason. One can be a member in various forums, be civil and respectful to all without wrong generalizations about said groups. One person's actions do not define the entire community.

Last edited:

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores

True. Life's too short to be arguing about internet shit.

nush

Gold Member
I couldn't find the original but here's another one from 2 years ago.

J4mYqru.png

You live with your mum and you can only get sex by paying for it. Congrats!

Meanwhile, our boy TaySan just bought his own home. Tay's a chad.
Wrong on both counts, I can get women and the pay for play were just pay to win bonuses. Also I own a penthouse that I paid for in cash outright. Oh and “Chad” TaySan? Also has paid for the poon. I read the “let’s choose a hooker for TaySan” discussion on your forum. I capped and shared it at the time.

Also I’m still not American.

Bullet Club

Banned
Wrong on both counts, I can get women and the pay for play were just pay to win bonuses. Also I own a penthouse that I paid for in cash outright.

phCp0il.gif

Oh and “Chad” TaySan? Also has paid for the poon. I read the “let’s choose a hooker for TaySan” discussion on your forum. I capped and shared it at the time.

TaySan is a beloved person all over the internet.

nush is known for hiring Chinese prostitots.

TaySan > nush

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
How are people having this much beef through the vehicle of a videogame forum.

It's the people who spent/spend more time in off-topic and politics on the video game forum... than the video game board.

It's fucking mental, but we all like the tea sometimes.

Shocked Drag Race GIF by Robert E Blackmon

BadBurger

Many “Whelps”! Handle It!
Yup, I definitely do not miss the 'politics' section nor the members of that identity group that account suicided over its loss.

Back to matters at hand: it's nice to see several new games being lauded at the same time again. It feels like a new thread for a great game has been added every week or two for the past month and a half. The games side of things are starting to feel like the late 2010's again (edit: mid-to-late 2010's of the industry IMO). Made me realize how sporadic truly solid game releases has been since about 2018-ish.

Last edited:

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
Noticed those cool numbers on the videogame section.

nyvPkEY.jpeg

I'd say this begs for a celebration. How about free gold for everyone? :lollipop_content:

Happy Fresh Prince GIF by Nick At Nite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom