• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STARFIELD |OT| 2023: A Space Toddity

reinking

Gold Member
Space wiafus!
So Excited Reaction GIF by Originals

Still have it on my ssd should I give it a second chance can’t seem to get into it when I tried.
I Stopped playing around the 63 hour mark. The xbox app for PC says Last Played: N/A. I guess it gave up counting.
I was doing side stuff, haven't played in so long I forgot everything I was doing or what I have or where anything is.
If I get back into Starfield I'll have to restart from the beginning. Maybe a few months after the expansion drops.
I might as well recover the drive space for now. 127GB of install just sitting there.

I Stopped playing around the 63 hour mark. The xbox app for PC says Last Played: N/A. I guess it gave up counting.
I was doing side stuff, haven't played in so long I forgot everything I was doing or what I have or where anything is.
If I get back into Starfield I'll have to restart from the beginning. Maybe a few months after the expansion drops.
I might as well recover the drive space for now. 127GB of install just sitting there.
Its pretty easy to jump in. Pick a quest from the menu and it points where to go.

Bit of a easy trick you can do if you want XP is turn both ship difficulty modifiers to extreme when doing quests and anything on the ground for an additional easy +12%. Then just pause and go back to normal for a ship fight.

Top Bottom