• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The hype around Hellblade II is massive, and growing.

Snake29

RSI Employee of the Year

Have InXile do all the marketing.

This is why i hate batteries and my son with all his toys and shitty batteries. I can't believe that people still pever batteries over built in.

I had never issues with many of my devices. Just plugin the cable or place it on the dock and done.

Yes, but you can also buy a rechargeable battery pack if you so chose and can charge them by plugging a USB into the controller.

That's already a bit better then normal batteries. But you still need to buy them seperate.

Last edited:

hemo memo

Gold Member
This is why i hate batteries and my son with all his toys and shitty batteries. I can't believe that people still pever batteries over built in.

I had never issues with many of my devices. Just plugin the cable or place it on the dock and done.

That's already a bit better then normal batteries. But you still need to buy them seperate.
Positives and negatives to both and I can see both views. I use to prefer built-in but now prefer batteries.

Last edited:

Maybe, but if the battery loses it's ability to charge, you can just buy another battery. If it were built-in, it's either garbage, or you have to figure out how to open it and replace it.

gokurho

The greatest game ever

Frosted Flakes Swerk GIF

Top Bottom