• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Games Showcase Followed by Mysterious New Reveal Direct Airs June 9

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Literally *all* the CoD games, Spyro, Crash and Diablo are currently on sale on Xbox.

Feels like they're trying to get as much as they can before putting them on Game Pass in June 🤔

adamsapple

Do we have any reliable leaks on the show yet? I'd rather be surprised but also curious if anything has leaked haha

No big sweeping leaks like the state of play, but previous weeks 'leaks' from Henderson, Warren, Jez etc have told us a few things.

- Gears will be there
- Indiana, Avowed, Flight Sim will get release dates
- Something to expect for fans of Xbox 360 era JRPGs (either remaster or something)
- CoD release date at the show after, possible announcement of older CoD's coming to game pass
- Possible that Perfect Dark and State of Decay 3 will be shown as well

Isa

No big sweeping leaks like the state of play, but previous weeks 'leaks' from Henderson, Warren, Jez etc have told us a few things.

- Gears will be there
- Indiana, Avowed, Flight Sim will get release dates
- Something to expect for fans of Xbox 360 era JRPGs (either remaster or something)
- CoD release date at the show after, possible announcement of older CoD's coming to game pass
- Possible that Perfect Dark and State of Decay 3 will be shown as well
Got my attention. Was there anything specific mentioned or just what you said?

I'm guessing a Blue Dragon do-up in honor of the late Toriyama, perhaps something with Sakaguchi for another last hurrah, or a remaster of Lost Odyssey. Or maybe after Kim Hyeung Tae's success they're doing another Magna Carta or getting the rights to finally put it up for sale again for some sweet BC. I'd also dig some Extreeeeeeeeeme! Ninety-Nine Nights III action. Or at least put them on the store so I can finally play the second game.

adamsapple

No, just a couple of insiders saying that fans of Xbox360 era JRPG's should be excited for something to look forward to. Either it's a Lost Odyssey / Blue Dragon remaster/release, or a sequel to one of those IP. Microsoft retains those IP's IIRC.

• Love
Reactions: Isa

Isa

No, just a couple of insiders saying that fans of Xbox360 era JRPG's should be excited for something to look forward to. Either it's a Lost Odyssey / Blue Dragon remaster/release, or a sequel to one of those IP. Microsoft retains those IP's IIRC.
Thanks for the info! I'll tune in for sure then. It'd be really nice to see them fund a new project.

RoboEight

I'm guessing a Blue Dragon do-up in honor of the late Toriyama, perhaps something with Sakaguchi for another last hurrah, or a remaster of Lost Odyssey. Or maybe after Kim Hyeung Tae's success they're doing another Magna Carta or getting the rights to finally put it up for sale again for some sweet BC. I'd also dig some Extreeeeeeeeeme! Ninety-Nine Nights III action. Or at least put them on the store so I can finally play the second game.
I wouldn't be surprised if Blue Dragon would be coming to PC or something and I would kill for another Ninety Nine Nights those games are incredibly under rated. Wish they would do a N1 and N2 remaster or just bring them out bundled.

• Love
Reactions: Isa
Top Bottom