• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CUCKOLD SIMULATOR: Life as a Beta Male Cuck

He didn't make that point at all, you're (possibly unintentionally) strawmaning his argument. He was just pointing out that "cucking" was similar/related to other forms of kinks that revolve around pain, shame, and humiliation.

Easy to guess what your browser history looks like 🤣. Either you're enjoying these types of videos or you have a weird friend group.
You would think so, right? But, cuckold stories are in social media PLENTY. It's like some kind of thing, now... to watch the Wife, the Woman or Man? that you built up this life relationship with, then, all of a sudden... one of you decides it will be a good idea to add an extra person... That usually involves a Broken Marriage. My browser history reflects nothing in my post, in fact if you seen my browser history, I wouldn't even be embarrassed. Just an FYI. You might even ask me... do you have any moa, suh?

You would think so, right? But, cuckold stories are in social media PLENTY. It's like some kind of thing, now... to watch the Wife, the Woman or Man? that you built up this life relationship with, then, all of a sudden... one of you decides it will be a good idea to add an extra person... That usually involves a Broken Marriage. My browser history reflects nothing in my post, in fact if you seen my browser history, I wouldn't even be embarrassed. Just an FYI. You might even ask me... do you have any moa, suh?
I'm convinced that must of them are trolls. Reddit cuck stories seem fine tuned to be as ridiculous as possible. But you never know...

Last edited:

Toots

Gold Member
At least this game taught me what "cuck" means ...I thought it was just an insult with not much meaning.

Edit: At first I thougt cuck was a reference to cuckoo like the bird or a reference to the movie...
It is.
Cuckoo are notorious for 3 things, laying their eggs in other birds nests, never taking responsability for their offspring, and smoking menthols
He didn't make that point at all, you're (possibly unintentionally) strawmaning his argument. He was just pointing out that "cucking" was similar/related to other forms of kinks that revolve around pain, shame, and humiliation.
Don't loose too much time trying to make him understand im pretty sure he's not intentionally strawmanning he simply cannot fathom this, arguably because of his intellectual limitations. His answer was the like when you talk about the concept of infinity with a child.
"So is the biggest number his child mind can come up with bigger than infinity ?
No.
(thinks for a bit) So is the biggest number his child mind can come up with times one billion squared bigger than infinity ?
No. Someday you'll understand."

azertydu91

Hard to Kill
It is.
Cuckoo are notorious for 3 things, laying their eggs in other birds nests, never taking responsability for their offspring, and smoking menthols

Don't loose too much time trying to make him understand im pretty sure he's not intentionally strawmanning he simply cannot fathom this, arguably because of his intellectual limitations. His answer was the like when you talk about the concept of infinity with a child.
"So is the biggest number his child mind can come up with bigger than infinity ?
No.
(thinks for a bit) So is the biggest number his child mind can come up with times one billion squared bigger than infinity ?
No. Someday you'll understand."
I feel like this is a reference I'm missing there , the menthols part mostly.

Majukun

I don't get the cuck fetish.

Feet can be cute, sure, and I get that some people might get pleasure out of being harmed or punished.

But seeing some dude fuck your wife? I dunno man. Also, where do they get those people to fuck their women from? Can I sign somewhere so cucks might call me to fuck their wives?
I'm with you in the not getting it.
I'm pretty ok with people having their kinks and not be shamed for that, but when I see how cuckholding is supposed to work, all I see is one half of a relationship taking advantage of the other side insecurities and lack of self respect for their own benefit.

It's not even about offering your partner to other people because I understand swingers, but there it's a mutual agreement where both sides have benefits, cuckholding though...

Toots

Gold Member
I feel like this is a reference I'm missing there , the menthols part mostly.
You my friend are truly a beautiful human being.
The reference you missed was racist (not proud about it but what one will do to make others laugh...), you missing it means you don't have one racist bone in you. Bravo.
Im not kidding at all, it reminds me of an old south park episode where Chef is pissed off about South Park racist flag and the children don't see anything wrong with it, because racism seems so stupid to them they don't even understand it exist.

If you really want to loose your innocence tho
There's a racist cliché that black people smoke menthol cigarettes, i was making a parallel between black absentee fathers and cuckoos behaviors, goddam im starting to become terminally online i need to hit the brakes sooner than later :messenger_grinning_sweat:

Last edited:

chromhound

659dfb921ca1e.jpeg

Top Bottom