• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STELLAR BLADE |OT| Twitter May Cry

Aenima

Eve's model wearing the bunny suit. 👀

GOB8svebcAAuGEZ

GOB8svdbgAAcg4K

Source (you'll need a Twitter account to see the post)
The correct version of that suit.

Kupfer

Got my platin trophy yesterday. What a game, my GOTY 2024.
  • no bullshit
  • pure & fun gameplay
  • great cinematics
  • awesome characterdesigns - some bosses in particular
  • stunning setpieces
  • sophisticated leveldesign - much to discover
  • fantastic soundtrack
  • best bossfights since GoW3 (for me - I'm not into souls games)
감사합니다 Shift Up

Nitty_Grimes

Made a crappy phPBB forum once ... once.
I’m towards the end that’s all and if photo mode is coming I’ll hold off while I can still travel to other locations rather than start the game again for photo mode.

Markio128

It must have taken me 30+ attempts to beat Raven. That fight was souls boss level. Any other game and I’d have given up, but I do have a massive soft spot for this game. It’s very rare that I’m up for a NG+, but I am with this one.

DelireMan7

It must have taken me 30+ attempts to beat Raven. That fight was souls boss level. Any other game and I’d have given up, but I do have a massive soft spot for this game. It’s very rare that I’m up for a NG+, but I am with this one.
Agreed on Raven, probably my favorite fight of the game. It made me wish that the game had more humanoïd boss fight "duel" like.

Markio128

Agreed on Raven, probably my favorite fight of the game. It made me wish that the game had more humanoïd boss fight "duel" like.
Yeah, hopefully there are a lot more similar fights in a sequel.

Even though I found the fight really difficult (until I’d figured out the timing of her attacks to a competent level), it was a fun fight, which is what kept me plugging away. It also gave me a real appreciation of the combat system because I had to use every trick in the book to beat her.

It’s pretty amazing what Shift Up have managed to achieve with their first console game. SB is definitely in my top 3 games on PS5.

Yeah, the soundtrack really elevates the game from like 8/10 to 9/10 in my book.

Same for me, good soundtrack significantly boost the game's quality.

Got my platin trophy yesterday. What a game, my GOTY 2024.
  • no bullshit
  • pure & fun gameplay
  • great cinematics
  • awesome characterdesigns - some bosses in particular
  • stunning setpieces
  • sophisticated leveldesign - much to discover
  • fantastic soundtrack
  • best bossfights since GoW3 (for me - I'm not into souls games)
감사합니다 Shift Up

Kudos to the team, they've literally outdone themselves with their first AAA single player. They deserves the appreciation.
Even exploring is fun in this game just as fun as doing side missions. This kind of feeling last I had with Elden Ring.

No info about the patch? Its almost the end of the week

Yes, even I'm curious. They might release on Saturday, lol.

Madflavor

Latest Famitsu report saying Stellar Blade sold another 10k copies, which is a -16% drop from last time. Game has powerful fucking legs over there.

Top Bottom