• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fuckbuddies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maggot9

Banned
im interested to hear GAFs take on this topic. Do you think they're OK to have? have you ever had one?

personally, I think they're fine to have, as long as you're not leading anyone on to think you're in it for more than pleasure.

I don't see a problem with them, but I could never have a fuck buddy. I become way too attached to people really easily.

Also I was expecting an awesome story in the OP, what a disappointment.

funkmastergeneral said:
I don't see a problem with them, but I could never have a fuck buddy. I become way too attached to people really easily.

Also I was expecting an awesome story in the OP, what a disappointment.
We should be friends.

HugBasket

Banned
prettylady.gif

Tinabina

They are good if both people are in it just for that
but I get attached in relationships like that, wasent a good idea imo

Wes

venison crêpe
If it's just because you both have a mutual itch that needs scratching then I think it's cool. 90% of the people I know who've done this know, they didn't end up speaking much afterwards.

If it's a good friend, don't do it. Unless you want that friendship to escalate into a relationship but that's a whole other topic.

MrToughPants

Brian Burke punched my mom
I had a fuck friend a few months ago. I was under the impression she wanted to do things other than fucking so I just kicked the bitch to the curb.

Anno

If it starts that way it's great, especially if they live just down the complex from you :D

Don't turn a friendship into a fuckbuddyship though, it's soooo not worth however good the sex might be. Most awkward moment I've ever had at the office =/

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Anno said:
If it starts that way it's great, especially if they live just down the complex from you :D

Don't turn a friendship into a fuckbuddyship though, it's soooo not worth however good the sex might be. Most awkward moment I've ever had at the office =/
And don't make your co-workers your fuck buddies, either, judging from your post :p

Anno

GaimeGuy said:
And don't make your co-workers your fuck buddies, either, judging from your post :p

I don't think that it would've been a big deal if 1) we weren't really good friends for the previous year or so and 2) she wasn't my boss. So yeah, avoid that.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
I have one now and it's kind of a messed up situation. She has a boyfriend and I've fallen in love with her. She won't leave him, but she tells me things like she sees us together in the future. It's a mind fuck and while I have these feelings for her it's torture knowing she is also seeing someone else. I've been tempted to just call it all off and look for someone else, but I really really like her.

EDIT: Forgot to add, even if she did break-up and we became official.. how would I know she wouldn't cheat on me just like her current boyfriend. Damn it. All the info I need is right there but I just can't let go of her. Life is a real jerk sometimes.

Favre4435 said:
I have one now and it's kind of a messed up situation. She has a boyfriend and I've fallen in love with her. She won't leave him, but she tells me things like she sees us together in the future. It's a mind fuck and while I have these feelings for her it's torture knowing she is also seeing someone else. I've been tempted to just call it all off and look for someone else, but I really really like her.

EDIT: Forgot to add, even if she did break-up and we became official.. how would I know she wouldn't cheat on me just like her current boyfriend. Damn it. All the info I need is right there but I just can't let go of her. Life is a real jerk sometimes.

Easier said than done but you should only put her in the "SP" category...this chick could never be trusted...

Anno

RumpledForeskin said:
Fuck buddies only work between shallow good looking people. Other wise attachment happens to easily.

Eh...there are plenty of girls I want to fuck but don't want anything to do with otherwise.

harSon

Banned
It's not bad, my recent girlfriend is more of a fuck buddy then an actual girlfriend. We have absolutely nothing in common (Shes white and blatantly racist... and I'm Half Black/Spanish & Japanese) except our lust for the most part...

Tobor

They have ok burgers, I guess. I always felt they were overrated, though. I mean, for the price, you can get a better burger elsewhere.

harSon said:
It's not bad, my recent girlfriend is more of a fuck buddy then an actual girlfriend. We have absolutely nothing in common (Shes white and blatantly racist... and I'm Half Black/Spanish & Japanese) except our lust for the most part...

Now I understand your positions on Obama. SMH

USD

Tobor said:
They have ok burgers, I guess. I always felt they were overrated, though. I mean, for the price, you can get a better burger elsewhere.
This one got a good laugh out of me. :lol

GaimeGuy

Tobor said:
Fuckbuddies, not Fuddruckers :p

GaimeGuy

Tobor said:
You guys realize I was making a joke, right?
No, I honestly thought you misread the thread titleof "Fuckbuddies" as "Fuddruckers" and didn't bother to read the thread before typing up your response.

Hint: Yes, we realize you were joking.

Dai Kaiju

I have a couple at the moment. It's better than nothing, but it feels pretty meaningless. I really wouldn't mind having an actual girlfriend. The sex is just better when there's a mutual emotional connection, but the average college girl isn't interested in being "tied down" so to speak. They do like being "tied down" to the bed while you fuck them retarded though.

Tobor

GaimeGuy said:
No, I honestly thought you misread the thread titleof "Fuckbuddies" as "Fuddruckers" and didn't bother to read the thread before typing up your response.

Hint: Yes, we realize you were joking.

Just making sure. :p

Sounds good in theory. But I seem to fuck it up by getting attached.

So no. It's a one night thing or a serious shot at a relationship. No inbetweens.

I_D

While I don't actually have "sex" with any of them, I have a couple friends with whom I do sexual things (oral, fingering, etc.).

I don't see any harm in it, but then again, I don't have a girlfriend, and they don't have boyfriends.

It anybody was in a relationship, it'd be different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom