• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA March-April |OT| Reunited and it Phil's so good.

sytadel

Just finished a painting of my boy PG24...

2_zps3426a58a.jpg

Meier

I recently found out that Goal Line Blitz 2 is out now and it made me think of Court Rivals. Turns out the NeoGAF teams have still been playing for literally 5 years now. NeoGAF All-Stars C Team just made it back to the playoffs for the first time since 2009 about two weeks ago, lol.

I have like at least 5 accounts it looks like. I remember this!

6624.jpg

Edgeward

Great painting of paul george

It is nice that Barnes is not afraid to shoot threes late in the season unlike last year. It is not nice that he has been horrific shooting from there.

I cant wait for the offseason so the Heat can actually upgrade their shitty ass starting point guard Mario Chalmers. Dude missed the potential game-winning free throw TWICE tonight. :/

lol,doesn't he usually save them in the playoffs though.

He is a clutch performer most of the time. He choked tonight, but I'd like to see him return. PEACE.

Even though I've seen some potential in him from time to time, I still think the Achilles heel on the Miami Heat offense is their PG play. When Bron has to initiate most of the plays, its a clear sign that you need an upgrade in the PG position. Mario tends to be sloppy and sometimes careless with the ball. And even though tonight's loss was heart-breaking (could've gotten a bit more cushion in that 1st seed with the Indiana loss), what ticked me off was that on both free throws he missed, he didnt take his time to actually shoot the free throw, he was a bit too premature on both missed free throws.

Fjordson

Kings with 27 at the half against us. And we didn't play great. So bad. A shame that Boogie Cousins is wasting away there.

Pimpwerx

Even though I've seen some potential in him from time to time, I still think the Achilles heel on the Miami Heat offense is their PG play. When Bron has to initiate most of the plays, its a clear sign that you need an upgrade in the PG position. Mario tends to be sloppy and sometimes careless with the ball. And even though tonight's loss was heart-breaking (could've gotten a bit more cushion in that 1st seed with the Indiana loss), what ticked me off was that on both free throws he missed, he didnt take his time to actually shoot the free throw, he was a bit too premature on both missed free throws.
There's an issue though. LeBron is a Top5 PG in this league. Ideally, you want him handling the playmaking and just surround him with shooters. In that regard, we're not likely to find anyone who shoots that well while still being able to handle PG duties. I'd love to swap Rio for Livingston though. PEACE.

There's an issue though. LeBron is a Top5 PG in this league. Ideally, you want him handling the playmaking and just surround him with shooters. In that regard, we're not likely to find anyone who shoots that well while still being able to handle PG duties. I'd love to swap Rio for Livingston though. PEACE.
He's a top 5 PG without elite ball handling skills? I dont think so.

Fjordson

I hate to admit it, but I might actually agree. There are a few obvious ones you'd rather have like CP 3, Curry, healthy Rondo, but Lebron is up there as far as seeing the floor and running an offense.

Pimpwerx

CP3, Tony Parker, Steph Curry, Goran Dragic, Ricky Rubio, Rondo.
We'll agree to disagree, I guess. Rubio is fun to watch, but is such a one-trick pony. Rondo is not proven to make his team better. Dude is so selfish with his play. I said Bron was top5 because there are guys I'd pick ahead of him too, but I strongly disagree with the last two, and Dragon might be a push based on sample size. I've liked him since his rookie season, but this really is the first season where he seems to have put it all together. PEACE.

JR Smith is the only damn reason the Knicks are still in this. We win this we practically eliminate the Knicks which we better do cause I don't want to play them in the playoffs. I hate the first seed match ups actually... but I will take it cause home field against Pacers is huge.

Pimpwerx

Die by the JR, die by the JR.

FUCK DA KNICKS.

Oh yeah. I hope ATL can get that win tonight. That would really help. PEACE.

Top Bottom