• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spore's Creature Creator has been leaked early..

Dever

Banned
jet1911 said:
15xvcex.jpg

How the fuck does something like that move? o_o

sky

It's the Miis phenomenon all over again.
Will the final version let you paint patterns directly? That'd be awesome...

eve241

Assuming most gamers out there are male what's with the penis obsession??

Man, I'm really that interested in the games concept but the character creation could prove awesome fun!

Xater

sky said:
It's the Miis phenomenon all over again.
Will the final version let you paint patterns directly? That'd be awesome...

I don't think so but there will be alot moe patterns.

Can't wait to create all the other stuff too. Penis buildings and spaceships are a must! :lol

Odrion

Banned
I bet Will Wright is going to cry when he finds out that 90% of the user created creatures in Spore are a bunch of bouncing dicks.

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
Odrion said:
I bet Will Wright is going to cry when he finds out that 90% of the user created creatures in Spore are a bunch of bouncing dicks.

Shows the maturity of the gaming population

Odrion said:

One of the few VGcats comics that are actually relevant:

oswzuu.jpg

M3wThr33

Banned
I don't think quadrupling the parts is going to add that much more to the creature creation creativity. Just details. It seems people are already making everything they imagine.

Sharp

M3wThr33 said:
I don't think quadrupling the parts is going to add that much more to the creature creation creativity. Just details. It seems people are already making everything they imagine.
Incorrect, I think you just don't realize how awesome the parts you're not getting are.

Holy fuck at all the dick creatures. I don't know if I should feel prude or relieved that that is the last thing I thought of making :lol

Relix said:
Shows the maturity of the gaming population

If you expect maturity, the internet is the last place to look for it.

I'll never cease to be amazed by this stuff. Lurking all these spore threads is worse than imagechan :lol

~Kinggi~

Banned
People will get all their dick making creatures out of their system fairly early, and then turn toward actually making worthwhile stuff. Those that continue to make dicks, will be looked at as screwy individuals.

Sciz

I personally support tossing all of the dick creatures onto a single planet and letting them battle to the death in the biggest dick-waving contest ever. Only the victor gets the right to continued existence.

Top Bottom