• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Who are your favorite black Nintendo characters?

EulaCapra

she is who Gaf has been calling Black Space Rihanna
LPmsLlC.png
This does not disappoint.

LQX

Has nothing to do with anything but the only people named "Mario" I've ever encountered in real life were black.

Lumyst

omg she really is basically Black Space Rihanna!!! Mind blown

I can't wait until a group of people put together a multiplayer party of Space Rihanna's but each has a different hair color (blue, purple, white, pink?) and they each would have their own mechs and be attacking in high pitched Japanese voices, haha

llehuty

Horace from Secret of Evermore

iUDGUO69FbUQm.jpg

Secret+of+Evermore_00020.bmp

Awesome game that needs a reboot.
Or a VC release :(

edit: It's in fact a Squaresoft game, but released on the snes.

w6FP2lC.png

Look at this cool guy. Why can't I play him in my street fighters?
Pokemon has gotten really good at putting lots of diversity in its games.

I thought it might have been something they would just do with Unova since it was based on America. But Kalos has a lot of black or brown people, too.

Olympia is kind of dark. And Grant is even darker. I'm not so much of a fan or Marshal, but I really like Grant.

Village

Pokemon has gotten really good at putting lots of diversity in its games.

I thought it might have been something they would just do with Unova since it was based on America. But Kalos has a lot of black or brown people, too.

Olympia is kind of dark. And Grant is even darker. I'm not so much of a fan or Marshal, but I really like Grant.

Well there are black people, or rather brown people all over the world. And about kalos, there is a lot of black people in france.
I like Olympia, she looks like space channel 5 character, or something from katamari damacy.

I really like marshall homboy looks like something strait out of street fighter. My favorite in gen 5 is iris though. How you like 10 and the champion? Thats amazing, this little black girl is a way better strategist that almost everyone in that region.

There are so many racist jokes in this thread. :<

I thought NeoGAF didn't like racism. Is this considered funny to people rather than racist. I understand that many people aren't taking the topic seriously, but I guess I don't have a very good sense of humor, because that doesn't seem all that funny to me...

Hatchtag

Banned
4lA593k.jpg

I will never understand why the rest of the cast (minus non-humanoid characters) don't change races in alternate costumes, but Olimar does, and for only one. Were they planning for more characters to do so?

I started this thread as a thread to make people think.

Instead it looks like most people missed the point (not all) or just made racist jokes.

Top Bottom