• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Classic Mega Man art asplode

Brelston

Hey hey,

So we're doing a week of Mega Man stuff at GamesRadar, today being a masssssive blast of classic art from the NES, SNES and PSX days.

They're all huge, easily printable, figured plenty of people would love to see them. I've seen a lot around the net before, but hell, it's a great collection provided by Capcom. Plus, these two images made by a friend:

megarun_ver3.bmp

megabattle_ver1.bmp

Article URL: http://www.gamesradar.com/f/mega-man-week-150-exclusive-custom-wallpapers/a-2008070110159739068

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
MM9 is such a cool idea because it takes very little resources to make such a game, just a few talented dudes and yet it can generate good sales.

I never understood why we don't see more such ventures. A 2D Sonic like in the old days, a SNES-like FF game, etc. It doesn't take a lot of people anymore.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Okay... that doesn't look good. JPEG.

Brelston

Oh what the effing s...

yeah those are bad. I know why it happened (why they're jpgs and not BMPs) so I'm attempting to correct via multiple AIM windows and cussing. Nothing like working through a vacation...

Brelston

Okay, the images up top are now BMPs. Free of crap, hopefully.

As an unintended side effect, they're also without GamesRadar watermarks or credit to Joshua Hines, the guy who made them. But I kinda just gave him credit there, didn't I?

Anyway, enjoy them. I freaked out the first time he showed them to me. Out of nowhere, just "oh hey i made these today."

Enk

makes good threads.
Darunia said:
Can you add a black backround to that? That'd be perfect

btw that wp shows bubble man, but he's not on the MM2 art page... or is that image just not working for me

Done. I had to find Bubble Man's pic elsewhere. It was strangely absent from the site.

Click for 1280x720 version:

Brelston

Damn! Must have that book. This is what I love about these kinds of threads, it starts one way and then you end up finding cool shit you'd never seen.

Enk

makes good threads.
Here's another wallpaper. Black backdrop on this one could be a while though.

Click for 1280x720 version:

Ifrit

abstract alien said:
More Mega lovin'

awesome stuff.jpg

edit: didnt really fit, so its gone

I've never seen that first one, pretty cool. I just had to change my avatar (unless someone already has it)

NeoForte

Ifrit said:
It's probably the green biker dude's ancestor

Thats Quint, He's Maga Man's scraped body from the future Dr. Wily brought back after a trip there and reprogrammed for his evil ways. He was also the last boss of the Wonderswan Megaman and Bass game.

Top Bottom