• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official Halo 3 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since gamevee seems to be updating halo video's more often now I think I might dive back into a night of gameplay and see what happens, the other night I shot a rocket at an incoming mongoose on rat's nest and the thing basicly corkscrewed towards me in the air and hit me with the driver still riding :lol but I forgot to save it :(

D

Deleted member 21120

Unconfirmed Member

TDG

Banned
People, you should definitely contribute to the "Halo 4, what do you want" thread, even though we've been having that discussion for months. Surprisingly readable and intelligent (so far). Not many demands for a sprint button.

EazyB

Banned
the disgruntled gamer said:
People, you should definitely contribute to the "Halo 4, what do you want" thread, even though we've been having that discussion for months. Surprisingly readable and intelligent (so far). Not many demands for a sprint button.

Jamesfrom818 said:
Call of Duty 4: In Space

:lol

Daigoro

Cocopjojo said:
"Final Run?" Yeah, it is rough. One of my favorite sections of the entire game, though.
Too true. Once you get the Banshee, it's really fun to explore all parts of the level before disabling the final pulse generator.

I would have to say that, out of all the levels in Halo 1, "Keyes" would have to be my least favorite.

Blueblur1

There's an alarming new trend going on in LW. People are figuring out ways to get in matches together and teaming up.

Here I present to you my most recent game. Slayer on Guardian
Tailz EX1 and RaiNboT never killed each other once and were both in private chat at the start and end of the match. Look at my deaths and K/D Spread.

And here's the first LW game I played yesterday. Slayer BRs on Foundry
While there's no visible foul play that occurred in this match. I find it highly peculiar that SBK HiTSuGaYa and SBK Renji, presumably from the same clan, both got into a LW match.

I went -22. I am not happy.

Spasm

EazyB said:
Speaking of which, is there any way to save the uploaded files to the PC?
I use the Safari Method[tm]. Open the page up in Safari, then go to the Window menu, then choose Activity. You'll get a huge list of all the images and resources and what-not. Look through that list for an FLV (or MP4) file, it'll usually be the largest file in the list. Double click the FLV (or MP4) file, and it'll start downloading.

I also found a kick ass little program called SUPER © to convert the FLVs into a series of images that I just throw into JASC Animation Studio.

Edit:
BladedExpert said:
:lol
EazyB said:
Also: Here's one that I uploaded in order to test their system.
http://www.gamevee.com/viewVideo/Halo_3/GeeVee/Heads/309616
Holy shit!

EazyB

Banned
Spasm said:
I use the Safari Method[tm]. Open the page up in Safari, then go to the Window menu, then choose Activity. You'll get a huge list of all the images and resources and what-not. Look through that list for an FLV file, it'll usually be the largest file in the list. Double click the FLV file, and it'll start downloading.

I also found a kick ass little program called SUPER © to convert the FLVs into a series of images that I just throw into JASC Animation Studio.
Thanks, sure wish there was a way I could do that with Firefox though. SUPER sounds awesome though, should make gif making a lot easier.

Tashi0106 said:
hahahaha, hell yea...I need 10 sensitivity to keep up with my cracked out head.

if you really want to be good i would drop down to 7 at least. i watched the pit ctf video and your br was too shaky to lead properly. but pretty nice sniping

Spasm

EazyB said:
Thanks, sure wish there was a way I could do that with Firefox though. SUPER sounds awesome though, should make gif making a lot easier.
Looks like GameVee outputs their videos in MP4, so look for that in the activity list. Vimeo used FLVs.

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
snack said:
:lol :lol :lol :lol
We need a GIF.
no u.

2695673169_dc7dc854ca_o.gif

Blueblur1

Blueblur1 said:
There's an alarming new trend going on in LW. People are figuring out ways to get in matches together and teaming up.

Here I present to you my most recent game. Slayer on Guardian
Tailz EX1 and RaiNboT never killed each other once and were both in private chat at the start and end of the match. Look at my deaths and K/D Spread.

And here's the first LW game I played yesterday. Slayer BRs on Foundry
While there's no visible foul play that occurred in this match. I find it highly peculiar that SBK HiTSuGaYa and SBK Renji, presumably from the same clan, both got into a LW match.

I went -22. I am not happy.
quoted for new page.

Spasm

EazyB said:
Here's a little project I did quite some time ago, finally got around to taking a
crappy
video of it. Here it is.
Holy shit! And to think I gave up trying to Forge Avalanche into Sidewinder after 5 minutes.
Mainly cause there's no Plasma Rifle in the pallet. WTF?

"Vaaaalhalla" :lol

GhaleonEB said:
I have no idea what that means. :lol
...and I'm not quite sure how to explain it.

Just as I am watching I wonder "why doesn't he do this?" or "hmmm, why did he do that?" more than when I watch videos of most other players I know (although observing urk is always baffling, because he is inevitably crouched somewhere with plasma pistols glowing). In this case, I keep wanting to take the controls and push you into a better vantage spot. You probably could have picked up a Running Riot if you tightened up that BR a little. ;)

Domino Theory

Crystal Dynamics
Well I just remembered that I had a GameVee account for a while but never bothered to use it, and noticed that you can create a "clan" on that site. So I'm going to make a "HaloGAF" clan and all HaloGAF users who have a GameVee account are encouraged to join.

It'll notify the other clan members if another member's video is uploaded.

Wolffen

soldat7 said:
Holy crap. I can't wait for people to make Halo content for Little Big Planet.

I'm very much looking forward to trying that this fall/winter.

EazyB: how long did it take you to build that in Boom Blox??? Nice work, btw!

GhaleonEB

Shake Appeal said:
...and I'm not quite sure how to explain it.

Just as I am watching I wonder "why doesn't he do this?" or "hmmm, why did he do that?" more than when I watch videos of most other players I know (although observing urk is always baffling, because he is inevitably crouched somewhere with plasma pistols glowing). In this case, I keep wanting to take the controls and push you into a better vantage spot. You probably could have picked up a Running Riot if you tightened up that BR a little. ;)
I've never claimed to be good. :lol

The point of the vid wasn't the killing spree, it was the hilarious repetition of the other team launching themselves into the man cannon over and over. By the end, we had four players just waiting there, one with the turret (which chimes in at the end of the video).

Here, lemme try to redeem myself.

http://www.gamevee.com/viewVideo/Halo_3/GeeVee/No_You_Cannot_Arm_the_Bomb/316426

And Eazy: that was seriously amazing.

Domino Theory said:
Well I just remembered that I had a GameVee account for a while but never bothered to use it, and noticed that you can create a "clan" on that site. So I'm going to make a "HaloGAF" clan and all HaloGAF users who have a GameVee account are encourage to join.

It'll notify the other clan members if another member's video is uploaded.

Cool. I'll join! Hours of entertainment while I "work" :lol

Spasm

Blueblur1 said:
At 07:01 you can clearly see them huddled up together not shooting each other.
And they had a nice little crossfire set up with sniper and shotgun at the hammer spawn. That shit is infuriating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom