• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DestinyGAF Clan | Class Warfare Evolved - READ THE OP

breakfuss

Hate being that guy but can someone please link me to the NA east? Lol. I can't find it. I just want to join and be done with this. Cool feature but too confusing for a luddite like me.

The app is live, btw! Doing this from my phone.

Shadownet

Banned
East Coast NA is now full for Playstation members. I will no longer be accepting members who are planning on playing on Playstation for that group. However, Xbox members can still apply.

If you already a member in East Coast NA but haven't set your clan yet. Go do it right now.

Xbox members. Please continue using East Coast NA to request. There is still room for now. When you apply from now on. Please post in this thread that you're applying because you're an Xbox member along with your Bungie name as normal.

All Playstation members who isn't a part of East Coast NA. Please go to this link. It is East Coast NA 2, and apply there. Xbox players can also apply here too if you wish. But only do either this one or the first group.

Thank you

Request sent to US West

Bungie: Reluctant Hero
PSN: Reluctant-Hero

Edit: Been in Destiny GAF since alpha

Request sent to join the NA West Clan!

Bungie ID: Vidpixel

PSN ID: Vidpixel

OK i requested NA West as SketchTurntable.

Thanks!

Can't set as Playstation now. Getting an error.

applied to DGAF NA West

Bungie: Goodacre0081
GAF: Goodacre0081

Approved. Welcome to DestinyGAF.

LProtag

We have 5 pending requests for East NA.. Please let me know if this is you

DevilsAdvocat631
LeadProtagonist
brandon
Tommy Tanking
quempfq

I posted a few pages back but it might have been missed. That's me!

Edit: Oops, it's full.

FStop7

Banned
I sent my request to NA West... I posted in the other thread but just to be sure I'll post here, too.

Display name: Piroflipper
PSN name: Revolver404

It already is NA West.

Is it? I see this still when going to the page linked http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Forum/118734

WcwD4oH.png

Is this just the title or a Bnet glitch or something? The others say NA East and NA Central, but this is US West. Not that big a deal obviously, just saying... :p

I would be "American" technically since I was born and live in North America, but I'm Canadian and live in Canada, so it does urk me ever so slightly to be in the US West group lol ;)

does it matter if you and your friends are in separate sub-clans? (ie. i go in NA east coast 1, but he goes into NA east coast 2, etc)

gV2oJv7.png

Please read Update 3 before reading this.

Thanks for being patient and dealing with us. Bungie’s limitations put a damper on our progress, but we will endure.

Some clarifications:

You need to join two groups: DestinyGAF and DestinyGAF [YOUR REGION]
These are currently the only supported regions. More will be coming soon.
You need to select your console clan on the REGION group, not the MAIN group.

What is a region group clan thing?
These are clans that are underneath the DestinyGAF main group. There is a 75 player limit on clans for each Console and in order to get everyone into the same clan (DGAF) you all need to be in subsections. As long as you are in a region (and have the clan selected on the region), and also in the main group, you are in DestinyGAF.

I managed to set my DestinyGAF console clan before it got closed. What do?
Either stay in it or join a region and leave the main clan (DO NOT LEAVE THE GROUP, JUST THE CLAN). You cannot be in both at the same time.

What happens when a region sub clan is full? [75 members for each console]
We have backup regions (ex: DestinyGAF NA West 2) that will be filed.

Why are you lacking in major parts of the world!?
We only recently have started to implement this system and as such do not have the proper staffing currently.

Because of this, we are recruiting!
  • I am looking for two admins who will help run DestinyGAF NA West
  • I am looking for one admin who will help run DestinyGAF NA Central
  • I am looking for two admins who will help run DestinyGAF NA East
  • I am looking for four admins who will run DestinyGAF EU
  • I am also looking for four admins who will run DestinyGAF SA (South America)
  • I am looking for four admins who will run DestinyGAF Africa
If you would like to volunteer for one of these positions you will need to do the following:

Email DestinyGAFOfficial@gmail.com with the position title (underlined part from above) and this -
  • GAF Name:
  • PSN ID or Gamertag:
  • Past experience:
  • Why you're the best fit:

Please note, you will need to be available at crossover times where we can all speak to each other.
If you are able to make it to a PSN & PC meeting at 6 AM PST (roughly 7 hours and 30 minutes from now) you are pretty much guaranteed the job.

Asia TBA, but it will be happening.
You can only have 75 members per clan. So 75 psn members and 75 xbox members. When you get accepted to the sub group na east 2. Go to that group and then click on the psn or xbox clan button in the header of the sub group page.

Eventually the admins will unite all the clans to the main gaf group and we'll all be part of an alliance.
I think I finally understand this. FINALLY. Clicking 'join clan' in the group places you in the clan. There is no member cap for groups. However There is a cap for clans. Hence NA East #1, #2 etc. If I have that correct my remaining question is how it distinguishes between PS3 and PS4.

This is correct.

READ UPDATE 3.6

Anymore questions for clarifications? I am getting off in 20 minutes.

breakfuss

Thanks! Looks like I was too slow, lol.

East Coast NA is now full for Playstation members. I will no longer be accepting members who are planning on playing on Playstation for that group. However, Xbox members can still apply.

If you already a member in East Coast NA but haven't set your clan yet. Go do it right now.

Xbox members. Please continue using East Coast NA to request. There is still room for now. When you apply from now on. Please post in this thread that you're applying because you're an Xbox member along with your Bungie name as normal.

All Playstation members who isn't a part of East Coast NA. Please go to this link. It is East Coast NA 2, and apply there. Xbox players can also apply here too if you wish. But only do either this one or the first group.

Thank you

Woosh! Well, I guess I understand this now. Are these regional groups all sub-groups or separate things?

I just applied for NA East 2. ID: breakfuss

All I want to be able to do is easily locate and team up with people from here while I'm online. I'm assuming it would work like GTA and I will see my clan members. But am I in a clan now? No, I do not believe so. This is a group. So what I would like to know is how to set that up. Is the NA East 2 thing a clan???? Or group? And why did NA East 1 have a cap but not DestinyGAF?

Is it? I see this still when going to the page linked http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Forum/118734

WcwD4oH.png

Is this just the title or a Bnet glitch or something? The others say NA East and NA Central, but this is US West. Not that big a deal obviously, just saying... :p

I would be "American" technically since I was born and live in North America, but I'm Canadian and live in Canada, so it does urk me ever so slightly to be in the US West group lol ;)

Fixed now. Sorry for confusion.

Stupid question, probably, but - how do I add my info to the spreadsheet? Does somebody with special permissions have to do it? Because I'm clicking on a cell and typing and nothing is happening.

Also, just applied for DestinyGAF Central.

PSN ID: Tom-ocil
Bungie name: Tomocil
Platform: PS4

Just applied for NA Central group

GT: GringoSuave89
Bungie Name: GringoSuave89
Platform: Xbox 360

EDIT: I accidently sent a request to West Coast, please ignore :p

TrueGrime

Request Join for NA East: TrueGrime

From what I understand, it doesn't matter where you are if you're Xbox. You want Xbox members to fill NA East Correct?

Top Bottom